01-14-06, 04:30 PM   #1
Elvai
A Kobold Labourer
DAB: Problems with Self-Cast Feature

Hi,

i tried to configure a bar with all spells i wanted to be ready for selfcasting when i need them right in the middle of another emergency situation. Though that are many i refuse to bind a key to every single one (like described before with /dab keybindings selfcastbar button etc...).
I just want to mouseklick on that button below my playerframe and everything goes as planned. So i did create a 9-button bar with adv. barconfig - default target player(you) and force square checked.
In fact it almost does work - except 1 spell; and thats "dispell". In case of me, a friend or nothing in target it does cast "dispell" on myself, but as we all know "dispell" can be cast on enemys as well though it is not a 100% defensive spell. So if i have targeted an enemy AND try to use this button (we remember selfcast defaulttarget and force - options) it always is cast on the enemy OR it says "out of range" if the target is so...

it seems that the default target(you)+force does not work right in case of having one enemy targeted that could be also a primary aim of that spell...

please have a look at it - this would prevent me from installing groupbuttons again =)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » DAB: Problems with Self-Cast Feature