01-08-06, 09:38 AM   #1
Thae
A Defias Bandit
DAB and bag mod strangeness

I use DUF, DAB, & Group tabs.

Other addons I have are CTMod, CTRaid, Ace, monkeyquest, quickloot, equipcompare, titan and onebag/bagnon, in case any of that matters for troubleshooting.

When 1.9 was patched I renamed my addons folder to oldaddons and created a new addons folder so the only addons I have in the folder are the new updated versions. When I first entered the game DAB hadn't loaded but DUF and Group Tabs did. I logged out and checked the addons and out of date addons were set not to load so I changed that and went back in. DAB loaded this time. I configured it and all was good until I went to exit the game. I hit the esc key and got " Interface/addons/onebagcore.lua:323: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value) " Now I realize this is not a Discord error but I only get this error when DAB is loaded.

Figuring there was something odd, I looked for a new bag mod and found Bagnon. I disabled Onebag, enabled Bagnon and everything seemed to work fine. Yesterday I logged on my priest and the micro menu bar and the bag bar had moved to the bottom of my screen under another bar. I brought up the DAB menu and was able to move the bar they were under but it wouldn't let me move either bar from the bottom of the screen. My bars are normally set so I have 3 single rows of buttons with the micro menu and bag bars on top of those three rows. Today I log in and the micro menu bar was stil at the bottom but the bag bar had moved back to where it had been. Opened the DAB menu and I was able to move all the bars again.

~Bellaris~
Level 60 Priest
Crimson Lore
Windrunner
01-10-06, 08:40 AM   #2
Thae
A Defias Bandit
Update

Update to the problem where the micro menu and bag bar get stuck to the bottom of the screen.

It only happens after I change continents. I can hearthstone back to my inn and everything stays in place and functional as long as I don't change continents. I take a zeppelin from Orgrimmar to Undercity and when I appear the bars have moved and are unmovable.

Relogging seems to fix the problem but I don't want to relog everytime I change continents.

~Bellaris~
Level 60 Priest
Crimson Lore
Windrunner
01-10-06, 03:40 PM   #3
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Disable CT_BottomBar, CT_BarMod, and probably CT_MasterMod too. They all cause those issues.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » DAB and bag mod strangeness