01-09-06, 05:23 PM   #1
dulcenea
A Defias Bandit
Latency monitor

First of all, thanks so much for these great mods!

Now, for my question...

It looks like I should be able to move the latency monitor off of the original, main bar (which I currently have hidden) so that I can put it elsewhere on my screen, but I can't seem to figure out how. It seems like I can move around anything else it except for this bar. Am I missing something or is it not an option?
01-09-06, 07:33 PM   #2
Meraxes
An Aku'mai Servant
Noticed the same thing.. there is an option to let DAB take control and even scale it.. but... No option to reset position or anything.. and Even with DFM I wasn't able to find the frame that houses it.. if there is even one (I'm starting to think it's some sort of weird texture rather than a frame)
01-12-06, 08:56 AM   #3
dulcenea
A Defias Bandit
Well at least it's not just me.
01-12-06, 09:53 AM   #4
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
K here is what I did, have moveanything open and DAB open at the same time. Make sure that dab's control of the latency is unchecked. Now in moveanything check the move button once for latency then click reset. Check move box again in moveanything and this time you SHOULD see teh move box appear with nothing in it. NOW check let dab control latency but make sure you keep the moveanything open and latency checked on there as well to move it. Move and size teh latency bar how you see fit. Once done uncheck move in move anything , leave DAB checked for control and close moveanything. This SHOULD work. If not then I don't know what to tell you.
01-12-06, 10:19 AM   #5
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If nothing like MoveAnything or Discord Frame Modifier is locking it in place then you can drag the latency bar when DAB's dragging is unlocked.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Latency monitor