01-10-06, 12:05 PM   #1
Oberweiss
A Murloc Raider

Minor DAB not saving issue

There are two parts of my DAB that do not save correctly when I "Quick Save" or create a new profile (or whatever that's called) in Miscellaneous Options.

Part 1: My two floater buttons' positions show up incorrectly. Going into the options and "nudging" each button by one snaps it back into the correct spot (offset by the one).

Part 2: My Main Bar as well as my "Bar 4," which are both set to show on mouseover, get hidden. Going into the options, unselecting "Show on Mouseover," selecting and unselecting "Hidden," then reselecting "Show on Mouseover" fixes this problem for both of them.

Again, these are minor issues, but it's another 30 seconds per log in that I could be spending playing WoW.

Darkness called.. but I was on the phone, so I missed him. I tried to *69 Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled, "Pick up the phone, Darkness!" but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls.
01-10-06, 03:33 PM   #2
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'd say stop using v2.36 and start using v3.0.
01-10-06, 04:53 PM   #3
passionfly
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Amen to that, delete the old Discord folders from \interface (or save them elsewhere), delete you old discord action bars files in the WTF\Name\Saved Variables folder and install 3.0. This mod is a godsend =D
01-11-06, 05:35 PM   #4
Oberweiss
A Murloc Raider

Well don't I feel like a little nublet. I downloaded a version of it after 1.9, and I just assumed it was the most updated one. Thanks guys

Darkness called.. but I was on the phone, so I missed him. I tried to *69 Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled, "Pick up the phone, Darkness!" but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Minor DAB not saving issue