01-11-06, 05:49 PM   #1
Breadblade
A Defias Bandit
Stance Changing problems

Frequently when I change stances using DAB 3.0 I encounter this problem. Note that when changing to battle stance the page does not change from berserker, and the page number had changed to 3 instead of 1. I am not able to determine what causes this, as it does not happen all the time, and from what I can tell only when I am in combat. This is really screwing me up whenever it hits, as oftentimes it becomes hard to get things back to normal, and occasionally hotbar buttons disappear (see below) until I somehow fix the problem through random manual stance and page changes.

I suspect this may be a probelm with a floater or something, but that is only a wild guess, since I have very little experience with Discord mods in general. Can I get a little insight? This doesn't seem to be an inter-mod conflict in this case, but I'm thinking it might be a problem with how I've set things up.
01-11-06, 10:26 PM   #2
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
One person has reported that CT_BarMod, CT_BottomBar, and CT_MasterMod cause that error when used with DAB. At the very least you shouldn't be using CT_BarMod and CT_BottomBar with DAB because of all the other issues they cause as well.
01-12-06, 12:38 AM   #3
Breadblade
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Lozareth
One person has reported that CT_BarMod, CT_BottomBar, and CT_MasterMod cause that error when used with DAB. At the very least you shouldn't be using CT_BarMod and CT_BottomBar with DAB because of all the other issues they cause as well.
Ahh, okay. I'll disable them with him, because they are installed... I was just afraid you'd say "hey, it's a mod conflict, disable everything else" when I have dozens of mods running.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Stance Changing problems