02-14-07, 05:33 AM   #581
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by imoonfire
hmm , odd, the player that just left the group didn't have a pet
He wouldn't need to. Unfortunately, those pet frames aren't like a stack. The bottom slot is for party pet one. The one above that is for party pet two, and so on. If party member two had a pet but party member one didn't, the second slot would have a pet while the bottom slot would be empty.

In the 1.6 layout, each pet is right above his owner. There was no room to do that in the 1.33 and 1.25 aspects.

02-14-07, 07:19 AM   #582
koala_kid
A Kobold Labourer
hi,
first of all I love mazzle ui!!
but today was patch day (a little one 3,5mb) in Europe and now nothing works right with the ui :/

Question: when will there be an updated version of mazzle???
ty

02-14-07, 07:31 AM   #583
blt4ice
A Defias Bandit
Tool Tip location

How can I change the target tool tip that is on the left middle of the screen to show up on my cursor instead?

02-14-07, 07:36 AM   #584
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by koala_kid
hi,
but today was patch day (a little one 3,5mb) in Europe and now nothing works right with the ui :/

ty
theres a possibilty youve heard this on numerous occasions, but have you enabled"load out of date AddOns"? if you haven't it's in the top right corner of the addons list

02-14-07, 07:48 AM   #585
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by blt4ice
How can I change the target tool tip that is on the left middle of the screen to show up on my cursor instead?
go to the Mazzle UI options, go to "tooltips" on the main categories list, then find "tinytip" get into the configuration options and click on "anchoring" then "frame anchor"

just to add another subject to this post i was wondering if i can move the fizzwidgets tracking bar? i want to put it with the smartbuff,efficiency mode and mazzle ui butons on the right so I can add an extra action bar in.

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 02-14-07 at 07:53 AM.

02-14-07, 10:21 AM   #586
Iden
A Murloc Raider

It hasn't happened with my old addons, but my PC has crashed twice now. Game starts tabbing [WoW - Windows - WoW - Windows], can't stop that. CTRL-DELETE wont work either. Then computer restarts. However, I dont get any error messages after PC loads up.

Anyone have any suggestions?

02-14-07, 10:29 AM   #587
sgtblunts
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by koala_kid
hi,

ty
After every patch its good practice to always make sure the enable out of date addons box is checked, under your addons tab at the char screen. That can sometimes make everything get a little screwed up.

02-14-07, 10:59 AM   #588
wowbaeiley
A Kobold Labourer
moving your 3d animation character

I absolutely LOVE your UI. You can tell when installing it and setting it up how much hard work you have put into it. Thanks a ton for that! I have read the FAQ, and I cannot seem to find a way to move my 3d character that is on the left side of my screen. I'd also like to move my SELF target bar. I like having all of that in the middle, as I'm a shaman and I also play on widescreen, it helps seeing my own health as I'm killing a mob. (plus I've done it in every game I've played so it's something I'm used to.) I tried unlocking bongos and the action bar stuff and it just doesn't move. I figured out how to do my spellbars, which I absolutely love.

Is there currently a way to do this? If not, do you have any plans on doing it?

edit: also I was curious if you planned on making a way to unlock all of your UI windows and be able to relock them, in like one button or setting for easy movement, without having to go through each add-ons setup and unlock them yourself. I'm not sure how hard that would be or if it's possible. Thanks :)

02-14-07, 12:25 PM   #589
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by wowbaeiley
I absolutely LOVE your UI. You can tell when installing it and setting it up how much hard work you have put into it. Thanks a ton for that! I have read the FAQ, and I cannot seem to find a way to move my 3d character that is on the left side of my screen. I'd also like to move my SELF target bar. I like having all of that in the middle, as I'm a shaman and I also play on widescreen, it helps seeing my own health as I'm killing a mob. (plus I've done it in every game I've played so it's something I'm used to.) I tried unlocking bongos and the action bar stuff and it just doesn't move. I figured out how to do my spellbars, which I absolutely love.

The HUD which surrounds your character does provide you with your health information (and the mob's) while beating it up. If you're looking to move the unit frames, that can be done with DUF (although, any customizations like that aren't supported).

02-14-07, 12:44 PM   #590
Lyc
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Iden
It hasn't happened with my old addons, but my PC has crashed twice now. Game starts tabbing [WoW - Windows - WoW - Windows], can't stop that. CTRL-DELETE wont work either. Then computer restarts. However, I dont get any error messages after PC loads up.

Anyone have any suggestions?
im on a Mac and i know that when i first do an install on a toon i get a blizz error window that wants me to send it to blizzard saysin that thread 0 crashed and i also get it when loggin out of toons but not as often. next time i log in and i get it i can post the error if you need

02-14-07, 02:07 PM   #591
edasque
A Murloc Raider
Playing a mage I noticed that the fire spells/frost spells bar are paged and switch, supposedly based on resistance from one school of magic or the other. That's fine but how do you switch back. I find myself stuck with Frost every now and then and am stuck.

02-14-07, 02:27 PM   #592
Syrana
A Murloc Raider
I have a couple of short silly questions:

1. I used to have a -map location name- indicator on my map and on Titan. This would tell me the name of the location I was on (e.g. "Fel Reaver Ruins" ; "The Mystic Ward"), in a bit more detail than just the zone (e.g. "Hellfire Peninsula"). That seems to be missing now, do you know how I get it back?

2. Is there any way to move where the error messages appear (e.g. "You can't do that now", "That item is not ready", "Inventory full" in the red italics). I looked under messages and floating text and couldn't find anything on this.

3. In case you're curious, here's some mods I made to Mazzle to work more towards PvP-style play. It's a bit more cluttered but it puts useful information (such as my target and target of target) near the center of my field of view. If anyone's interested in how I did this, I'd be happy to explain.

02-14-07, 02:41 PM   #593
Nomerci2000
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by moerscho
You should be able to edit them in your localization.lua or if you arenīt using the en/GB-Client, the localization.xx.lua for your language. But backup the file before editin, cause i never tried it myself before.

But i have a question for myself:

Is it possible to resize he Context-menu to put more things in?

Worked great Thank you. Kept an original copy on the desktop just in case. Very simple indeed, as I thought it would be if I had known where to look.

02-14-07, 02:49 PM   #594
urofseron
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I travel a lot and decided to install Mazzle on my laptop last night while in a hotel but kept getting a wierd error so I gave up on it and decided it must be my laptop.

When I got home today, I log in on my desktop and get the exact same issue.

Screenshot attached.

Any ideas on what made my mana / health bars of my targets shift over to the side? I've gone through the set up again...(several times actually). Tried changing the size of the UI..etc etc, but it always comes back the same way.

Any ideas?

EDIT:
Follow-up: I did a complete re-install of WoW and MazzleUI. I still have the exact same problem.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_021407_154335.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	1063  

Last edited by urofseron : 02-14-07 at 06:47 PM.

02-14-07, 08:12 PM   #595
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by edasque
Playing a mage I noticed that the fire spells/frost spells bar are paged and switch, supposedly based on resistance from one school of magic or the other. That's fine but how do you switch back. I find myself stuck with Frost every now and then and am stuck.

Default Blizzard button paging will change the page (shift-up/down arrow)..

02-14-07, 08:15 PM   #596
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Syrana
I have a couple of short silly questions:

1. I used to have a -map location name- indicator on my map and on Titan. This would tell me the name of the location I was on (e.g. "Fel Reaver Ruins" ; "The Mystic Ward"), in a bit more detail than just the zone (e.g. "Hellfire Peninsula"). That seems to be missing now, do you know how I get it back?

2. Is there any way to move where the error messages appear (e.g. "You can't do that now", "That item is not ready", "Inventory full" in the red italics). I looked under messages and floating text and couldn't find anything on this.

3. In case you're curious, here's some mods I made to Mazzle to work more towards PvP-style play. It's a bit more cluttered but it puts useful information (such as my target and target of target) near the center of my field of view. If anyone's interested in how I did this, I'd be happy to explain.
1 - LocationFu can add this information back in, it is not currently included in the compilation

2 - You would have to use DFM or MoveAnything to try and move those, they are generated in that spot by Blizzard, not a add on.

02-14-07, 08:17 PM   #597
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by urofseron
I travel a lot and decided to install Mazzle on my laptop last night while in a hotel but kept getting a wierd error so I gave up on it and decided it must be my laptop.

When I got home today, I log in on my desktop and get the exact same issue.

Screenshot attached.

Any ideas on what made my mana / health bars of my targets shift over to the side? I've gone through the set up again...(several times actually). Tried changing the size of the UI..etc etc, but it always comes back the same way.

Any ideas?

EDIT:
Follow-up: I did a complete re-install of WoW and MazzleUI. I still have the exact same problem.

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head, would be having selected a different aspect ratio to install at then you are actually running at... you might want to verify what resolution you're running at in game, and remazzify, selecting the correct aspect ratio.

02-14-07, 08:23 PM   #598
Therok
An Aku'mai Servant
I've got one more weird little bug. After mazzifying my warrior alt, the coordinates under the minimap are blank. I can click the empty spot and still open my main map, but the minimap coordinates just come up as a blank black space. This does not affect my main, his coordinates still show up fine.

02-14-07, 09:08 PM   #599
mgdpublic
A Defias Bandit
Health and Mana "targeting" thing and health bar in corner

I couldn't figure what mod handled the parenthetically shaped target reticule indicating health and mana of self and mob. For me it's just too big and the crescent shape is sort of confusing. I'd prefer to have a simple one overhead. Also, in the lower left hand corner their is a health, mana and xp bar, but the health bar is blue and none of them have a reference for when they are full. Where can I change these setting? I tried and ended up screwing up everything but that. Also can't tell something akin to how many bubbles left to level. I'm a newb so go easy on me.

02-14-07, 09:17 PM   #600
Lonewulf
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I do nothing to the quest tracker. I've never even used it before. I've been using MQ since way before Blizzard even added the tracker. I really don't know how it works.
Checking around it appears that the Quest tracker frame is anchored to the bottom of the minimap. I don't know how to move it though. Here's the relevant bit from Blizzards QuestLogFrame.xml
Code:
<Frame name="QuestWatchFrame" toplevel="true" parent="UIParent" hidden="false">
<Size>
	<AbsDimension x="280" y="20"/>
</Size>
<Anchors>
<Anchor point="TOPRIGHT" relativeTo="MinimapCluster" relativePoint="BOTTOMRIGHT">
	<Offset>
		<AbsDimension x="0" y="10"/>
	</Offset>
</Anchor>
</Anchors>

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD