02-21-07, 02:41 PM   #761
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lery
Ok it definately seems like my context buttons are not working.

What I did:

1) Checked the FAQ. It states what the context menu does. Ok great. It says how to access it. Shift + MiddleMouseButton, Shift + MouseButton4, and or the hidden hot spot.

Shift + MIddleMousebutton does nothing.

I go to the hotspot and it shows the tool tip about left clicking to show the context menu.

I left click and it does not show up.

Thoughts?

You can rebind it to whatever you want. As for the context menu button, click in the middle of the hotspot circle, not where the tooltip is, which is something clearly labelled in the known issue list.

02-21-07, 03:19 PM   #762
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I will probably get slammed for this, but I will ask anyway. I'm a *huge* fan of Mazzle's UI, but it took some tinkering and playing with, especailly for button layouts, since 2.0 spells/abilties aren't incorporated. I want to make a post in my guild forum showing them the benefits of this great compilation and see how many I can inspire to give it a try as I'm a firm believer this UI makes you a better player. However, I would prefer to do it after the next release, which I assume will incorporate what I listed above, as well as some very minor bug fixes. Any idea when there might be an update addressing some of these things?

Thanks Mazzle...

Let the flames begin

*Edit* "When it's done" is an assumed response...thank you, drive through

02-21-07, 03:37 PM   #763
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

Ok, I yield. With Name_ToggleFu, is anyone else experiencing it just clearing your settings? Sometimes they save, sometimes they don't; sometimes they reset when you take a bird, die/rez, or enter/leave a group... Is there some setting for this I'm missing? Because I can't find anything in the FuBar mod itself.

02-21-07, 03:42 PM   #764
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'm not sure why people would flame you for that. I'm guessing you think that because of the "joys" of the public thread during the closed beta portion. It was a little different back then. I had a lot of open-ended work at the time, and people would post that same question over and over and over.

That said, I don't know the answer. While I'm not abandoning things, I am putting less time into it now. I've always known there are a lot of douchebags in the public forums who know little and try to bring everything down to their level, but given the amount of work I've put into this over the last year, the general lack of support or even honesty about what I've said, has turned me off to the community somewhat. In short, putting a lot of time in to this has started to feel foolish rather than rewarding.

Anyway, I do plan on more versions. Though I finally hit 70 recently on Mazzlefizz, I still need to get all the keys and attunments and will probably start levelling Mazzlegasm now. Overall, I have a little more available time and will probably start working on things again.

P.S. No need to put a bunch of supportive responses here. I know there are a lot of good people out there. Let's leave this thread for questions.

02-21-07, 04:09 PM   #765
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by VincentSDSH
Ok, I yield. With Name_ToggleFu, is anyone else experiencing it just clearing your settings? Sometimes they save, sometimes they don't; sometimes they reset when you take a bird, die/rez, or enter/leave a group... Is there some setting for this I'm missing? Because I can't find anything in the FuBar mod itself.
Look up efficiency settings in the FAQ my bet is thats what your experiencing.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

02-21-07, 04:21 PM   #766
cyndind
A Defias Bandit
what settings should i put it at to play in windowed mode i havent installed anything but mazzle UI

02-22-07, 01:44 AM   #767
Curu
A Murloc Raider

I've installed the UI, but when I log into WoW it shuts down within 20 seconds. That is with all the addons enabled. I've disabled some of them and WoW will run, but after I get done with the config nothing is set into place, the UI is still below the screen not being able to be seen. Any help would be great.

02-22-07, 02:31 AM   #768
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

Originally Posted by Durzil
Look up efficiency settings in the FAQ my bet is thats what your experiencing.
I already looked through that and couldn't find anything in there that referred to Name_ToggleFu, and I have all items either always ON or always OFF in each mode. (Prolly will just turn the dern things off)

02-22-07, 08:22 AM   #769
Iden
A Murloc Raider

Whats the mod for your HP and... uhm.. purple.. bars you have, i've been lookin' for that one for my rogue, looks sexy

02-22-07, 08:48 AM   #770
VoodooFX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question : How can i make the Damage Meters and Recap to not turn off by itself, as when i log out and log back in ?

Thnx

-VoodooFX

02-22-07, 09:41 AM   #771
Kenmilquin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Following on from the Druid layout issue getting out of sync, i've removed blizzards key bindings, but is there anyway to reset bongos so that they get them back in sync?

Thanks

quin

02-22-07, 09:42 AM   #772
Jub
A Murloc Raider

Firstly have to say this package is simply amazing, Everything that I need and more on top of that
To me would be completely perfect apart from one small thing thats bugging me.
Namely the small minimap and its position.

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to reposition and resize it, or how to get simple minimap to work properly with mazzle. Because atm only the outline is being moved/resized

Thanks in advance

02-22-07, 09:51 AM   #773
Ogied
A Kobold Labourer
Hello. Fisrt off let me say I am very pleased with MazzleUI. FANTASTIC But I have one major problem. When I open the main menu (and sub menus), social tab, and quest log (not monkey quest, but blizz's default q-tab) the frame is smaller than before MazzleUI. The text is barely readable. I have tried everything in clearfont & changing the resolution, but nothing seems to affect the size/font of these things. Please help me

02-22-07, 11:20 AM   #774
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Ogied
Hello. Fisrt off let me say I am very pleased with MazzleUI. FANTASTIC But I have one major problem. When I open the main menu (and sub menus), social tab, and quest log (not monkey quest, but blizz's default q-tab) the frame is smaller than before MazzleUI. The text is barely readable. I have tried everything in clearfont & changing the resolution, but nothing seems to affect the size/font of these things. Please help me
This probably has to do with the fact that MazzleUI uses the 0.64 UI scale. I'm not sure if using another addon like Quest-I-On or the excellent EQ3 can solve the problem - I can't recall if EQ3 can scale it's fonts. There's also FuQuest which probably lets you change the font size.

02-22-07, 12:10 PM   #775
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
how can i mess with discord to give me a more tangable target of target frame so i can clearly see health of the targets and what not,

id love a simple name and health ba

02-22-07, 03:14 PM   #776
Filarun
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Kenmilquin
Following on from the Druid layout issue getting out of sync, i've removed blizzards key bindings, but is there anyway to reset bongos so that they get them back in sync?

Thanks

quin
The easiest way to do it is just to type /mazzify and just let the Mazzifier re-set everything. The downside to this is that any customizations you made to the bindings or to the bar contents themselves are going to be lost, but so far I haven't succeeded in getting the bars to resync without either re-mazzifying or lucking out and having a relog fix it.

02-22-07, 06:07 PM   #777
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Curu
I've installed the UI, but when I log into WoW it shuts down within 20 seconds. That is with all the addons enabled. I've disabled some of them and WoW will run, but after I get done with the config nothing is set into place, the UI is still below the screen not being able to be seen. Any help would be great.
You probably didn't increase your UI memory. Make sure to follow the install instructions.

02-22-07, 06:10 PM   #778
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Filarun
The easiest way to do it is just to type /mazzify and just let the Mazzifier re-set everything. The downside to this is that any customizations you made to the bindings or to the bar contents themselves are going to be lost, but so far I haven't succeeded in getting the bars to resync without either re-mazzifying or lucking out and having a relog fix it.

I would guess that switching to the correct page and reloading the UI would be enough, but I haven't tested it.

02-22-07, 06:11 PM   #779
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by amz370
how can i mess with discord to give me a more tangable target of target frame so i can clearly see health of the targets and what not,

id love a simple name and health ba

If you'd like to learn how to use DUF, I suggest www.discordmods.com.

02-22-07, 06:13 PM   #780
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by VoodooFX
Question : How can i make the Damage Meters and Recap to not turn off by itself, as when i log out and log back in ?

Thnx

-VoodooFX
That could be an efficiency mode item. Check to see whether you set the damage meters to be off in an efficiency mode that is applicable when you login.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD