09-23-08, 09:25 AM   #1
makeyourself80
A Murloc Raider
Reputation Helper Thing

I used to have this addon that did a couple things to you reputation panel. For starters you could sort everything by standing such as Exalted, Revered, Honored, etc... The other thing that it did that was probably the better part of it, was that it listed how many times you would have to do something to get up to the next standing, such as run an instance, or turn in a repeatable quest. Anyone have any idea what this is called? I've been searching everywhere for the past probably 2 weeks and I figured I'll check the forums because usually someone here will know.
09-23-08, 11:00 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It's not an addon, but there's the reputation calculator over at WoWJuJu...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-23-08, 11:06 AM   #3
makeyourself80
A Murloc Raider
wowjuju.com? I'll have to check that out, never heard of it. Well I think I'm screwed cause I figured if anyone knew what the addon was called it would be you, and you don't know .
09-23-08, 11:08 AM   #4
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
It's not an addon, but there's the reputation calculator over at WoWJuJu...

Seerah, it is indeed an addon, but for some factions it didn't quite work when i used it, but then again, i haven't used it for more than 6 months now.

the addon your looking for is Factionizer and it isn't findable on this website, so thats primarily the reason why i haven't used it for so long. It is findable on curse.com at the following link

(hope not to break any rules with posting an outside link here)

Code:
http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/9106/
but this one is the one you are looking for, the one that you can manually sort by standings and adds a tab with some sort of calculation of how many instances/mobs/rep turnins you still need to do for a certain factions

Greetz,

CM
09-23-08, 11:14 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I meant that wowjuju isn't an addon. But it's a very good resource.

But glad that you were familiar with the addon, contramundi.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-23-08, 11:16 AM   #6
makeyourself80
A Murloc Raider
Bingo! Thank you so much I've been looking for that for quite a while now and that is the exact addon I used to have. Must have been cause I used to use curse till I realized how slow it was and was sick of having giant wallpapers of other games when I'm looking for wow stuff. Heh. Well thanks again both of you for your help.
09-23-08, 11:26 AM   #7
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
....But glad that you were familiar with the addon, contramundi.
hehe, you are the true addon god(dess) here , i'm just an addon junkie as my friends and guildies call me :P

Originally Posted by makeyourself80 View Post
... curse till I realized how slow it was and was sick of having giant wallpapers of other games when I'm looking for wow stuff....
that's indeed the reason i switched from curse to wowi, but even though wowi is great, there's more addons out there. I mostly use WOWI and Worldofwar for my addons, but sometimes i mix in a bit of curse

the other reason i stopped using curse, is their tremendous useless search function whenever i search for something and i go to page 2 in a certain addon section, i automatically get transported to page 2 from all addon sections combined.

thank you too for reminding me of that addon since i kinda missed it a bit the last month with all the rep i'm trying to grind together.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Reputation Helper Thing