09-15-09, 06:27 AM   #1
Garonne
A Fallenroot Satyr
Small Quest Tracker Problem

I already mentioned it in a different thread, I regularly stumble upon a problem when I'm in a group with other people and using Carbonite with Quest-Sharing enabled:

Carbonite sometimes sets Quests I receive from party members as "next to solve" when in Automatic Mode, even if I do not have the quest myself. Would be great if you could add some kind of filter for automatic mode to skip quest tracking for quests you don't have yourself, even if they are displayed in the Questwatcher because a party member does have that quest.

This could be done either by just giving the option to sort "not own" quests as bottom of the queue or by just giving some more dominant kind of hint and way to skip that quests.

Probably giving a second bullet-button at the quest entry (for marking quests as "manual only") would be a way to solve this:
Merged quests would automatically get a "manual selection" flag set, so they wouldn't be selected for auto-tracking.

Some kind of visible hint on the direction arrow (red coloring perhaps) would be a nice addition for quests not on your own quest list would be great too.

09-25-09, 12:25 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Couldn't you just turn off the white button, so you don't see your party member's quests?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Small Quest Tracker Problem