02-03-10, 03:35 PM   #1
coehl
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Having some KgPanels issues with Macs, only Recently

Now, before this sounds like I'm pointing a finger at Kg and Kagaro, that's not true.

My UI, CoehlUI, relies on some hide and show scripting in KgPanels. It has worked great up until recently.

It seems to have mostly exploded since patch 3.3.2, but I'm getting one message saying that the problem was going on before 3.3.2. This could have just been one isolated case since prepatch, who knows?

Anyway, what happens is that Mac users have the entire game crash out on login unless they disable Kg. They've tested every other addon in the pack, Kg is the only one that fixes this.

However, it's worth noting Kg's interaction with other addons, and so perhaps it's the influence my scripting in Kg is having on ANOTHER addon that's causing the crash.

You can see why I'm confused.

Anyway, like I say, it only happens to Mac users (not all of them). On occasions, some of the users with the problem are able to log in temporarily, and one panel that is 1024x1024 is texture-less and just big and gray (like the art was never found). I'm curious if the size of this panel could have something to do with it also.

Anyway, I'd really like to get this resolved for these people soon. Any thoughts or insights are most appreciated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Having some KgPanels issues with Macs, only Recently