06-03-13, 04:07 PM   #1
Mossclaw
Premium Member
Premium Member
Carb and Blizzard Social window

Edited: Reports up on the bug forum regarding empty social window - so I'm in a holding pattern now. I'll update this a I learn more. Thank you!

Are in conflict. With Carbonite loaded the Blizzard Social frame comes up empty. If I tab to the Who and do a refresh, then things reload in the Friends pane.

Anyone else notice this or have a fix?

T.I.A.

PS - this was with the release version as well - In trying to figure it out I loaded the Beta.

Last edited by Mossclaw : 06-04-13 at 12:57 AM.

06-04-13, 03:03 PM   #2
Rexall51
A Murloc Raider
yes same thing happening here, open blizz friends list and it's empty, tab to raid section and come back and friends list is full and not in alphabetical order as well. I'm using the release version and this has happened since latest blizz patch.

Last edited by Rexall51 : 06-07-13 at 02:19 PM.

06-05-13, 02:34 PM   #3
Mitzrael79
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Same here: already posted a topic without answer

06-05-13, 03:56 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Really not sure yet.. I can't reproduce it, mine's populated and alphabetical every time I open it.

06-05-13, 10:31 PM   #5
Mossclaw
Premium Member
Premium Member
Seems to be resolved on Blizzard's end. Thanks to everyone who helped me figure out what was wrong!

06-07-13, 02:22 PM   #6
Rexall51
A Murloc Raider
Still having the same issue as i mentioned earlier in fact I have some other guildies with the same issue. I submitted a bug report to blizz and hopefully they can correct this. I have no idea if this is being caused by an addon or it's a blizz issue but we'll see.

06-08-13, 05:04 PM   #7
Rexall51
A Murloc Raider
followup to friends list conflict

ok here's a followup: I completely removed the last release version of carbonite and the blizz friends list returned to normal. I then installed the latest Beta version and the blizz friends list is empty again until I tab to raid and come back and it appears but not in alphabetical order as it should be. So I would have to say that carbonite is having a conflict between its social list and blizzs friends list.

06-08-13, 06:05 PM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It works fine for me. Now. Carbonite 5.1.6 Release Version.

It was messed up for two days, but so was my SLDT Friends, but now it's OK. What messed them up is a mystery to me.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carb and Blizzard Social window