09-26-14, 01:07 PM   #1
benf
A Kobold Labourer
Map flashes and gathering route doesnt work

When I use my 90 Druid to follow a route to mining gather locations the route function does not work and when using the goto function the map alternately flashes the goto location with a dashed line leading the way and the location I am currently at with no goto location, the direction arrow and text also flash on and off, the interval between flashes is about 1 to 1-1/2 second, I would appreciate any ideas on this matter, thank you for helping.
09-26-14, 01:47 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What addon are you talking about here? That would get you a lot more help.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
09-26-14, 07:43 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
For now, I've moved your thread from the Tech Chat forum to the Addon Help/Support forum. I have a hunch that you are referring to Carbonite, in which case I will move it to the Carbonite section of the forums if you are.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Map flashes and gathering route doesnt work