12-01-11, 05:53 AM   #1
mmitch
A Defias Bandit
Health and power bar not changing

Hi I use 2 different oUF layouts and both are experiencing the same issue after the patch (I have updated all to latest versions).

The issue is that my health and mana bars do not go down, they show as full even when I have no mana/low health - the text saying how much mana/health I have is correct (unfortunately I have to mouse over my unit frame to see this) but the bars themselves are not moving. Since it is happening on two different layouts (Proto and Wiskas) I thought I should post it here - although neither have been updated for the patch I assume the same fix might work for both. Any help would be much appreciated.
12-01-11, 10:15 AM   #2
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
What version of oUF are you using?
Are you getting any Lua errors? Do you have Lua errors enabled? Have you tried to see what the default Lua error frame reports?

I gave Proto a whirl with oUF 1.5.15 because it actually is an 1.5 layout unlike Wiskas, and it updated correctly for player and target. Wiskas however is an 1.4.x layout, so its outside my range of care =/.
12-01-11, 12:09 PM   #3
mmitch
A Defias Bandit
Yes I am using 1.5.15 - I will check when I get home about lua errors. The Wiskas one comes with HissyUI so I think is more up to date than the package listed on wowinterface.

Is it worth deleting them and reinstalling them from scratch?
12-01-11, 12:11 PM   #4
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by mmitch View Post
Yes I am using 1.5.15 - I will check when I get home about lua errors. The Wiskas one comes with HissyUI so I think is more up to date than the package listed on wowinterface.

Is it worth deleting them and reinstalling them from scratch?
That should never be necessary, unless the add-on author has forgotten to remove file entries from the TOC. Restarting the client might be necessary however.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Health and power bar not changing