12-03-22, 10:06 AM   #1
Elrigh
A Murloc Raider
Addon to change Vitals Layout and Combat Text

Two things I find annoying and I am pretty sure there are ways to fix them, but I donīt know exactly how.

First is the Huge Combat Text on the Vitals. Iīd like to turn them off. You can see clearly in the image above how big they are, donīt even fit onto the Vitals of my pet.

Second is the fact that Target of Target has - in my opinion - the wrong layout. The Portrait should be on the right side. I already know that there are ways to replace textures, I might be able to create the mirrored base texture by myself but implementing it is another thing. And a simple mirrored texture isnīt enough in that case, the Portrait itself has to be moved. This can be done by XML, I have seen something like this a long time ago, but again, I donīt know how.

Is there someone kind enough to help me out here either with a code or with the Name of Addons who do that? I know there are replacements for the Vitals but I kinda like the new design and want to keep it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon to change Vitals Layout and Combat Text