12-29-13, 01:00 AM   #1
assesino
A Kobold Labourer
Minimap hide

Hello, im readed several post and didnt found my problem.

when I start a battle (npc or pj, doesnt matter), the minimap hides, i need to press M to show the full map, M again to close and then minimap is there, or clicking the map button to show the minimap.
at the end of the battle, minimap display again, how can i make the minimap never hides when im in a battle???

im tired and tryied all the carbonite map and minimap option to hide, merge, show etc... etc and always do the same..

thanks.

12-29-13, 07:22 AM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by assesino View Post
Hello, im readed several post and didnt found my problem.

when I start a battle (npc or pj, doesnt matter), the minimap hides, i need to press M to show the full map, M again to close and then minimap is there, or clicking the map button to show the minimap.
at the end of the battle, minimap display again, how can i make the minimap never hides when im in a battle???

im tired and tryied all the carbonite map and minimap option to hide, merge, show etc... etc and always do the same..

thanks.

Right click the small blank area on top of the Carb minimap and deselect "hide in combat"

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap hide