Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-17-17, 05:51 AM   #1
CC_WOW
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question C_ArtifactUI.GetEquippedArtifactInfo() returning odd values for artifactTier...

... but only sometimes? Before 7.3, it would always return tier 1 for the original traits, and tier 2 for the empowered ones.

On my characters, it still does (disclaimer: I have not done any 7.3 content because I rarely play) - but for some users it seems to randomly (?) return absurd values, however this is only happening for some classes/specs. So for one Frost DK it would return 1513, and for a Restoration Shaman it's 1533 all of a sudden and I'm not sure what to make of it (as the other specs seem unaffected).

Is there anything I missed that could have changed in the API? I was thinking of the Netherlight Crucible, for example, but that seems to only affect relics and the errors also started being reported before it was unlocked. Anyone willing to try a /dump C_ArtifactUI.GetEquippedArtifactInfo() and see if the last value is anything but 1 or 2?

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » C_ArtifactUI.GetEquippedArtifactInfo() returning odd values for artifactTier...