Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-06-05, 06:08 AM   #1
wow4me
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
To Gello

Hi there, Gello its me again and i would like to ask for helk once more.

Here's the story.

If you use Mobhealth2 and Gypsy, when you fight PCs, their health is shown in the target frame.

I shifted to MG coz of the targetting issue that currently exists. Since Nurfed and MG both have a check to override the issue.

Now, i found out that these 2 addons do not show the PC health.

Since i cannot play around with those addons, i tried making a new addon similar to the class frame we made a few days back.

I looked at Mobhealth and i thought it was as simple as making a visible frame that wouls contain the returned health value. But i was wrong.

I guess since a lot of the addons use MobHealth as a dependency, i found out that if i use the frame name "MobHealthFrame" the frame is automatically hidden from view.

Would you be able to make an addon that makes a simple frame that contains the returned health from mobhealth2?

I can make the frame, coz you showed me how already (thanks again )
but how do i make it so that it would call the mobhealth functions without copying all of the functions in mobhealth lua again.

can i simply put mobhealth.lua as the script file eben if my frame name isnt mobhealth?and copy the scripts portion of the original mobhealth xml?

thanks again!

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » To Gello