07-12-10, 05:03 PM   #1
Arthek
A Murloc Raider
best priest interface?

hey all,

I am a lvl 80 ret/holy paladin and am happy with just using the standard UI with a few addons for that, but I am now levelling a priest (lvl 40) and want to completely change my screen up.

I will more than likely going Shadow/Disc, so preferably something which works well with both healing and dps.

I have seen a few priest specific UI's but they always seem too cluttered or just too confusing. Need something which has pretty much only my rotation spells large at the bottom, perhaps with not so much used spells smaller off to the side. I will more than likely be using Grid and Pitbull as those are what I use on my main and they work well.

Any suggestions?

TL/DR - Decent Ui for shadow/healer priest which doesn't look like a complicated mess, with my rotation spells easy to access in large tiles at the bottom pretty much.

ty

QUICK EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_aew...eature=related

Not the whole UI, but the whole mini map, with tules either side looks pretty nice for cleaning up the top half of the screen for my healing.

Last edited by Arthek : 07-12-10 at 05:12 PM.
07-12-10, 05:11 PM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'd try and see if caith UI suits your needs, as caithlynn also plays shadow priest mainly.
07-17-10, 07:50 AM   #3
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
my UI is for healing/shadow try it out

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » best priest interface?