10-15-10, 03:02 AM   #1
Uss
A Defias Bandit
Minimap in map, mimimap buttons missing

With selected options:
1: Move minimap into Carbonite map
2: Move minimap buttons into Carbonite button window
no minimap buttons column avalaible, only avalaible button is Carbonite button [C]

10-15-10, 03:37 AM   #2
love4stupidppl
A Black Drake

Try disabling all other addons. If problem persists please notify, if problem is solved 1-by-1 turn your other addons back on.

10-15-10, 07:20 AM   #3
Uss
A Defias Bandit
All other addons are disabled, also unchecked "load out of date addons" and turned off:
Carbonite items
Carbonite Nodes
Carbonite transfer
enabled is only:
Carbonite 4.0003 - bug exists
some pictures for illustration
0001. jpg - minimap not moved into Carbonite map, all looks and works "OK" imho
002.jpg - checked opt. "move minimap into Carbonite map", automaticlly checks "move minimap buttons into Carbonite button window", when reloading UI, buttons appear as on next picture, and then disappear.
003.jpg - unchecked "move minimap buttons into Carbonite button window"
Missing one button "Find" (magnifyig glass on original minimap)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0001.jpg
Views:	1875
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	4921  Click image for larger version

Name:	0002.jpg
Views:	1082
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	4922  Click image for larger version

Name:	0003.jpg
Views:	923
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	4923  

10-15-10, 06:44 PM   #4
wyndfyr
A Defias Bandit
shift+left click the [C] icon and all the regular icons will reappear. took me hours to figure this out lol.

10-16-10, 12:14 AM   #5
dragoonpreston
A Defias Bandit
I have the same problem and i have tried the Shift-left click and it still did nothing, i have come to love the mini map in the carbonite map but if i cant see the random dungeon finder button i cant use it. Please try to get to this problem soonish i know you have a lot to do, and i am amazed that you all are able to get out a beta this fast. Coodoos to you two for this amazing feat and i hope to be able to use this function soon as i have come to love it.

Hears hoping

DragoonPreston

10-16-10, 04:07 AM   #6
napopa
A Kobold Labourer
Same problem here with Caronite 4.005, shift+left click didnt solve

10-16-10, 05:08 AM   #7
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have seen this happen twice now. Something is causing the Carbonite button window to be saved or restored with a position off the right side of the screen. Something with default settings maybe.

Type this to fix:
/carb resetwin

Then log out and back in for the windows to correctly redraw.

10-16-10, 07:55 AM   #8
psychophil
A Defias Bandit
Same issue here. With 'move minimap' and 'move minimap buttons' checked The only button I get is the carbonite button. No calendar, dungeon finder, mail notification, etc. on either the carbonite minimap or in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

If I uncheck 'move minimap buttons', I get nothing at all. No carbonite button and no buttons on the carbonite minimap.

Tried the resetwin command above with no change.

Right now I'm running with both 'move' options unchecked so I have two minimaps (carbonite's and the game's).

Thanks for the time and effort you're putting in to updating this addon.

10-16-10, 09:06 PM   #9
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by psychophil View Post
Same issue here. With 'move minimap' and 'move minimap buttons' checked The only button I get is the carbonite button. No calendar, dungeon finder, mail notification, etc. on either the carbonite minimap or in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Does it actually say 4.0005 or 4.0006 in the chat window when you log into a character?
You could also see the version number in the addon list.

Can you see the small grey window around the Carbonite button when you mouse over the button? If yes, then the other buttons are minimized and you need to shift left click the C button to show them. Info is in C button tooltip.

10-16-10, 10:15 PM   #10
pizz1000
A Kobold Labourer
I also had this issue - I did the carb resetwin then I saw the grey box around the icon and was able to shift left click it to get the icons back. Thanks.

10-17-10, 10:18 AM   #11
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

How do I reenable the Carbonite button? Before the big patch was rolled out and I updated to the beta version of Carbonite, it was there along with like about half a dozen other buttons on a vertical toolbar with a small clock at the top of it. But now it and the toolbar are gone! I've combed through the options and couldn't find anything that would toggle it back on.

Thanks!

10-17-10, 12:54 PM   #12
psychophil
A Defias Bandit
Ok... upgraded to 4.0006. Checked both 'move' boxes in map minimap options. Did the resetwin command and got the gray box around the Carbonite icon. Was able to shift left click to get the other buttons back.

Thanks for the help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap in map, mimimap buttons missing