07-12-16, 12:04 PM   #1
Euko
A Defias Bandit
Legion Addon Request: Appearance Unlock Tooltip

Hello all, I was hoping to see this in game by default, but I am wondering if it can easily be done via addon instead. I am looking for an addon that will display in an item's tooltip whether or not I have unlocked it's appearance in my collection yet. Have it display one color if unlocked and another if not yet unlocked. It would also be a nice bonus if it did not display anything if that item is not able to be transmogged. If you have ever played Rift recently, they have this feature built into the game by default and it is quite useful.

Thank you for your time, all!
07-12-16, 12:25 PM   #2
lightspark
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Eh? Game shows, if you haven't unlocked item appearance yet.

07-12-16, 12:35 PM   #3
Euko
A Defias Bandit
Ah, okay. Thank you, I'm amazed I didn't notice that sooner. It's likely because I didn't have very many unbound items on the character I was looking on and was expecting to see "You have collected this appearance." similar to what I am used to in Rift.

If possible I would still like the format I requested if it isn't too much of anyone's time. Thanks again to interested parties.
07-12-16, 12:44 PM   #4
lightspark
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Take a look at this addon then

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Legion Addon Request: Appearance Unlock Tooltip