09-11-12, 02:33 AM   #41
jclement30
A Murloc Raider
I'm in with the rest of this group. Rythal, thank you SO MUCH for your efforts. You kept me in my Raids, my BGs, and in the World of Warcraft in general as a happy player while we all waited for the official release. I really can't thank you enough. I hope the Devs read this and invite you onboard, or at least make you an honorary dev, for the work you've done keeping potentially thousands or tens of thousands of Carbonite users viable.

I remember reading your answers regarding people suggesting they make donations to you, and your response to give it to the Carbonite developers. I would be happy to contribute to Carbonite again, but happier still if you get compensated in some way, as well.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

09-11-12, 04:33 AM   #42
Hentaya
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cool Three cheers to our master patcher!!

More belated thanks to you, Rythal. Kept my homelife happy while the original authors were debugging; my wife is lost without Carbonite (and I'm not too keen playing without it either). Ran into one person who saw it talking to him in party, and didn't even know 'anybody still used it". Sheesh.

Be sure and make it well-known when you start publishing your own addons; I'd love to see what you come up with, even if I don't seem to need the concept on first blush. This was a great piece of triage, and I like the look of the code.

09-11-12, 07:48 AM   #43
zeepman
A Kobold Labourer

Rythal rocks!

Thank you bro. You rock.

09-11-12, 10:00 AM   #44
Pipsqueak
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up

Thank you so much for your update, both my husband and i were so very lost without carbonite, we both love you!!

09-12-12, 01:19 PM   #45
AnthonyK
WTF

Big Thanks for the Fan Update. Carbonite has become one of those mods I CAN'T live without. *bows*

09-12-12, 05:13 PM   #46
HerrDrache
A Murloc Raider
Many thanks!

Thank you, Rythal, for all the hours you invested patching obfuscated code!
Carbonite has been one of my favorite addons for quite a while, and I surely would have abandoned it had you not fixed it.
Let us know if you ever start your own addons

09-12-12, 09:30 PM   #47
jarda128
A Cyclonian
thanks Rythal
If you make an own addon,i will be the first donator ...
something as google map but not carbonite it would be nice ...

JK

P.S. i just saw your domain rythal.com and i m looking forward very much for your own addon ....

Last edited by jarda128 : 09-13-12 at 12:20 AM.

09-13-12, 12:33 AM   #48
Dedkah
A Murloc Raider
Thanks Rythal for the awesome effort.

09-13-12, 07:39 AM   #49
lisia
A Kobold Labourer
hallo
can you sent me Carbonite-mop-50407.zip from Rythal to email:[email protected] please?
thank you
lg

09-13-12, 07:48 AM   #50
bigsleepy121
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
whoot!

Rythal got his own site now. rythal.com everyone lets go the and support him it looks like he has already started his own add on

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » The Rythal thank you thread