11-26-14, 10:58 PM   #21
Karyy
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It wasn't the frames moving so much (its meant to) as the incoming damage bar was all messed up for some reason. It sorted itself out after a while, so I'm not sure what happened with the dps one. The chat font is homespun.
11-26-14, 11:33 PM   #22
groin
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
Happy to hear it.
It's possible to have a version with antracite health colour and class colour to show the health lost?
11-28-14, 02:10 AM   #23
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by groin View Post
It's possible to have a version with antracite health colour and class colour to show the health lost?
You mean invert the bar colors? I believe there's an option in Grid2 to do just that. That's how the default DPS/Tank layout works, dark health bars, class colored health deficit?
11-28-14, 05:52 AM   #24
groin
A Cyclonian
You mean invert the bar colors? I believe there's an option in Grid2 to do just that. That's how the default DPS/Tank layout works, dark health bars, class colored health deficit?
yes, i'll search.
i want also delete the power bar but yesterday i can't be able to do this...

forgive me but I do not play for a long time and I do not remember anything ... think that once I was able to edit lua file and I loaded some UI here...
11-28-14, 03:16 PM   #25
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

yes, i'll search.
i want also delete the power bar but yesterday i can't be able to do this...

forgive me but I do not play for a long time and I do not remember anything ... think that once I was able to edit lua file and I loaded some UI here...
To delete indicators you have to remove the things they track first. Uncheck mana, power, etc and remember to do so in the colors tab as well if there is one. Then you won't see any power bar tracking, and if you really want to you can then delete the indicator entirely.

If you can't find it I'll see if I can upload something for you. Meanwhile I updated the description with instructions on how to edit indicators.

Last edited by Jasmer : 11-28-14 at 04:18 PM.
11-30-14, 09:34 AM   #26
digitalus
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up

@Jasmer, I really like what you've done with this layout! As soon as I activated it for my druid, the amount of key information I had while healing was immediately useful and comfortable. Fantastic work.
12-02-14, 11:39 AM   #27
groin
A Cyclonian
is germination (second reju) tracked?
12-02-14, 12:51 PM   #28
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

is germination (second reju) tracked?
It isn't. Where should it be tracked? Same indicator as rejuv, diff color?
12-02-14, 12:59 PM   #29
groin
A Cyclonian
It isn't. Where should it be tracked? Same indicator as rejuv, diff color?
I think so... Maybe side of rejuv..
But i'm still levelling so i can't try it..
12-02-14, 01:01 PM   #30
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I'll see what I can do after maintenance. If I don't, remind me, because I'm kinda blonde and easily distracted.
12-02-14, 02:23 PM   #31
groin
A Cyclonian
I tried to add germination but i can't find in buff list...
12-02-14, 02:29 PM   #32
Karyy
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Something like this? I should probably get around to moving my action bars so I can fit the 30px height.

Germination has to be added to the buff list (Grid2 recognises it, but doesn't atm track it).
12-02-14, 03:31 PM   #33
groin
A Cyclonian
Don't understand... It works? I see the second timer on your screen
12-02-14, 04:03 PM   #34
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Don't understand... It works? I see the second timer on your screen
You have to "create" the buff in Grid2. I'll get it included in the profile, but I don't really know where to track it as I haven't played my druid since early MoP.
12-03-14, 06:10 AM   #35
groin
A Cyclonian
found this

For people with Grid 2:

grid 2 will recognize the spell "Germination", but won't show it. You need to add "Rejuvenation (Germination)" to buffs, then it will show.

Might be the case with other addons too. The spell is actually called "Rejuvenation (Germination)" when you hover over it with your mouse.
12-03-14, 01:57 PM   #36
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

found this

For people with Grid 2:

grid 2 will recognize the spell "Germination", but won't show it. You need to add "Rejuvenation (Germination)" to buffs, then it will show.

Might be the case with other addons too. The spell is actually called "Rejuvenation (Germination)" when you hover over it with your mouse.
Okay. I usually add them by spellID because Grid2 doesn't recognize like half the in game spells by name. It's a little ridiculous lol
12-07-14, 10:47 PM   #37
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Update pending. Please let me know if there are any bugs.

Added Riptide, Earth Shield, and Rejuv/Germ. 40 man frames are looking really cluttered, so you restos healing MC are probably going to hate me.

Considering changing fonts to support special alt characters, and uploading the necessary resources to make this layout work without RealUI

Also considering making all tracked buffs class colored, i.e. Druid indicators a shade of orange, Pally indicators a shade of pink, etc.

Do shamans really only care about riptide and earth shield? AoE indicators are already included with Grid2 by default. If any of AoE heals are hots let me know, I'll add them to an indicator. Otherwise it's unnecessary to even track them imo.

Can anyone recommend a free pixel font that displays spécîål ält chàrâctérs?

Also, where are the bar textures Plain, Plain Dark, etc coming from? Does not appear to be Shared Media.

Last edited by Jasmer : 12-07-14 at 11:07 PM.
12-08-14, 01:29 AM   #38
groin
A Cyclonian
Update pending. Please let me know if there are any bugs.

Added Riptide, Earth Shield, and Rejuv/Germ. 40 man frames are looking really cluttered, so you restos healing MC are probably going to hate me.

Considering changing fonts to support special alt characters, and uploading the necessary resources to make this layout work without RealUI

Also considering making all tracked buffs class colored, i.e. Druid indicators a shade of orange, Pally indicators a shade of pink, etc.

Do shamans really only care about riptide and earth shield? AoE indicators are already included with Grid2 by default. If any of AoE heals are hots let me know, I'll add them to an indicator. Otherwise it's unnecessary to even track them imo.

Can anyone recommend a free pixel font that displays spécîål ält chàrâctérs?

Also, where are the bar textures Plain, Plain Dark, etc coming from? Does not appear to be Shared Media.
I'll try.
The class colour tracker would be nice, in mi opinion they look better on a grey health bar (like char frame, target frame ecc) and a class color health deficit.

Aoe hot maybe wild growth but i don't know if the hot is a unique spell id different from wild growth spell.
12-08-14, 03:18 PM   #39
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I'll try.
The class colour tracker would be nice, in mi opinion they look better on a grey health bar (like char frame, target frame ecc) and a class color health deficit.

Aoe hot maybe wild growth but i don't know if the hot is a unique spell id different from wild growth spell.
I've got wild growth tracked on one of the bottom square indicators. At least it should be lol. That's the only AoE hot I can think of atm too. I might use one of the bottom square trackers for bouncy heals and that pally beacon talent that bounces from party member to party member.

If I do class color indicators they will probably be slightly different from the default class colors to kinda stand out more, that way they'll stand out even when using class colored health. I'll mess around with them and test them out to see if they look alright.

I might change the default bar color to health-current so it's dark like the DPS layout, and change the health deficit to class color. The only reason I have it the other way around is because I got rid of class colored names because certain dispellable debuffs were kinda hard to tell apart from class colors--i.e. blue magic debuff, mage class color, green poison debuff, hunter class color, purple curse debuff, warlock class color, brown disease debuff, warrior class color. Disease on a warrior easily went unnoticed, etc etc etc. I might have to add another indicator for debuffs and go with class colored names to make the two layouts match better.

Might add priest indicators soon. What are priests keeping track of these days? Weakened soul, shields, what else? I don't play a priest so I have no idea what changes came to healy priests this expansion or what they lost.
12-08-14, 07:20 PM   #40
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Added some suggested priest indicators. Priest layout still pretty WIP, and may be missing some higher level spells that ought to be tracked.

See change log as well, as changes were made.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Healer Grid2 setup