09-26-09, 10:45 AM   #1
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

addon for zones levels

Cand find a simple addon who show on map zones levels. Only cartographer can do that? but cartographer show the level only if u put the mouse over the zone... is better to see directly the levels on each zone
09-26-09, 11:05 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Cromulent.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-26-09, 01:15 PM   #3
Soulofsin_007
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ZoneLevel.html

Mine will also add levels on the map, but you must click onto the zone in order to see it, but I think thats what you're looking for, you can turn everything else off if you need to.
09-27-09, 06:41 AM   #4
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

thanks ill try soon, now i need to fix some, i used 2 addons for bars in same time because no one satisfy me....
02-24-11, 05:36 AM   #5
Peopletrain
A Kobold Labourer
Confused

I downloaded zonelevel, and while looking the zone map it appears to display the zone level as you said it would, although i'm not sure its taking into account the zone changes, im in Azshara, lvl 15 priest ad its saying Azshara is still 45-55, when there is clearly low level content here now? Also, when im on the world map, and i click on a different zone map, it displays current zone alleged lvl, but it is displaying a completely different zone and lvl to the one i'm actually viewing? Am i doing something wrong?
02-24-11, 06:25 AM   #6
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'm using Cromulent that was suggested by Seerah.
It relies on a library (libtourist) so it is as current as the library is.

Functionality-wise it's very good, the only problem is it's one of the addons that adds considerably to initial load times,
but I haven't found a better equivalent anyway
02-24-11, 08:55 AM   #7
Soulofsin_007
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Peopletrain View Post
I downloaded zonelevel, and while looking the zone map it appears to display the zone level as you said it would, although i'm not sure its taking into account the zone changes, im in Azshara, lvl 15 priest ad its saying Azshara is still 45-55, when there is clearly low level content here now? Also, when im on the world map, and i click on a different zone map, it displays current zone alleged lvl, but it is displaying a completely different zone and lvl to the one i'm actually viewing? Am i doing something wrong?
Nope, I've been really busy and have not had time to put into the addon to fix the zone issues.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » addon for zones levels