08-05-09, 08:22 PM   #1
Scdr
A Defias Bandit
[3.2] Nothing - but the Options Window

Hello everyone,

First of all: The obligatory thanks for the nice AddOn, your time and effort to create and maintain it!

With the occurence of WoW-Patch 3.2 I updated my Interface just today. But surprisingly Carbonite refuses to work. The AddOn acts, as if it wasn't installed at all: No redesigned Questlog, no improved social window, no carbonite map - nothing.
But two changes actually happened: My 'regular' WoW-Map ist gone and '/carb options' brings up the options window, just as it's supposed to be. Though the options-window ist quite nice, I'd honestly prefer the rest of the AddOn to work, too...

I did double check the installation paths. I did use the wowinterface.com Server as the AddOn source.
I am using a german WoW-Client on Windows Vista. Before patch 3.2 I had a rather old version of Carbonite Quest installed. Can't recall the exact version, but old enough to not only make the "There's a new Carbonite version available", but even the "I did tell you there are several new versions, now go ahead and update, ffs"-message appear. There's only one WoW-directory on this computer. I created a new AddOns folder (renamed the old one) and put Carbonite in there. However it restored some of the settings set formerly. If at all possible, I'd love not having to delete the entire WoW-Settings folders.
Disabling all the other AddOns doesn't change a thing - no compability issue here, therefore.

Thanks in advance,
Scdr

Last edited by Scdr : 08-05-09 at 08:24 PM.

08-05-09, 10:40 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
3.201 does not work on non English 3.2 clients. Get 3.21, which should.

Localization problems were discussed here:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...t=25990&page=5

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » [3.2] Nothing - but the Options Window