08-01-09, 06:29 PM   #1
Frenetus
A Defias Bandit
Post LootTracker

Hello guys^^
I have a problem since a long time.
I search for an addon which make exactly the same like LootTracker:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...otTracker.html
I search all over curse.com and also this site, but i can not find any addon which make the same. ._.
I just want to set my own setted items until a limmit and loot while i see that i have looted(bag+bank)/settednumber.
I would be pleased if you can tell me an addon which makes the same (or even more). It also would be very nice if someone can make loottracker compatible with wotlk .

Thanking you in anticipation...
Frenetus
08-01-09, 06:51 PM   #2
Sekrin
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're after, but have you given Ranch a go?

It doesn't have any concept of sets, but it does automatically keep track of common items (ores, herbs, cloth etc.) that you loot, along with BoE items.

You can also set it to track specific items, either on a temporary basis or permanently.
08-01-09, 08:07 PM   #3
Frenetus
A Defias Bandit
mh, sorry but that is not that what i want... i just need an addon where i can say i want that item x times, and if i pick it up the counter count up...
sungrass 1/20... sungrass 3/20... sungrass 6/20... sungrass 7/20...
or
Khadgar's Whisker 1/5... Khadgar's Whisker 2/5... then i say "oh, i need 10?", so Khadgar's Whisker 2/10... Khadgar's Whisker 3/10...
and so on.
the counter in LootTracker reverts to your bank and you bags that would also be nice in an another addon...
EDIT1:
I'm sorry but ranch does not work for me, i just get an error massage

Last edited by Frenetus : 08-02-09 at 05:17 AM.
08-01-09, 09:43 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Maybe http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/farm-it.aspx ?
08-02-09, 12:41 AM   #5
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
you could try LootCount. There is alot of things this addon can do. I've use all the time. You can select a goal number like 10 and change it at will. You can choose options for using Banks, Alts, and if with a party that has it for a group farming goal theirs will count too if needed. The only issue I have had with it is at times I accidentally delete it. If you don't have the item yet, but can view the Tooltip there is a "L" added to the tip that you can click and drag the image to your box.

Now if you're not a Icon person because you don't want the room wasted then you can try, Inventory Hawk or Lootwatch with the optional LDB plug-in.

The first one IH, has a lot of features you may not need but may want once you see them. Great for Crafter bc you can input the regents into its own section. (issue though if you need the same reagents for two different items but he's working on that).

The second is very simple and easy to use. No real downside exept that compared to IH it's too much manual labor to type every single thing that you want to watch into the list. But that's not really a big deal, just more typing vs the click feature in IH.

Hope those options help. I'm all about the farming and now how hard it can be.
08-02-09, 05:34 AM   #6
Frenetus
A Defias Bandit
Hm^^
Thank you for the answers, I think I will use LootCount... I've seen it bevore but I don't try it out for some reason... but okay, thank you^^ it is not that nice like LootTracker but it works

I just hope that the Author of it comes back one day or someone make it compatible again with an newer patch... it works for me until bc although it latest update was from the early 2007.

Frenetus
08-02-10, 02:18 PM   #7
JoshBorke
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Frenetus View Post
Hm^^
Thank you for the answers, I think I will use LootCount... I've seen it bevore but I don't try it out for some reason... but okay, thank you^^ it is not that nice like LootTracker but it works

I just hope that the Author of it comes back one day or someone make it compatible again with an newer patch... it works for me until bc although it latest update was from the early 2007.

Frenetus
I just passed ownership of LootTracker over to another author. Hopefully it will get updated and be more awesome than I ever made it.

-josh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LootTracker