05-17-10, 09:15 PM   #1
Crossfiery
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation PvP UI

Ok, so ive went through alot of UI's and just get rid of them because i cant tell whats going on from so much distraction or just don't like how there setup after awhile. So im just going to request it this time and hope to god someone hopefully takes time to help me. I play a frost pvp mage and do arena alot, i use 1 bar shown for cooldowns
and the rest are hidden, can someone just build me a arena UI with easily visible frames, i have OCD and cant get it how i want, bugging me to death.
Thanks!!!

Edit: oh yeah, i play on a labtop so i use 1280-800 (Wide) idk if the wide matters.

Last edited by Crossfiery : 05-18-10 at 11:42 AM.
05-17-10, 09:35 PM   #2
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you have OCD it might be hard for you to use a UI at all no matter who makes it if it's not YOU.
When I played, I really enjoyed Tuk UI. But since I don't play anymore I don't know if it's still being supported.

If you want to get everything just perfect, I recommend looking into learning Lua and oUF. You should be able to create a perfect UI for you with just basic knowledge of Lua.
05-18-10, 12:02 AM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

TukUI is still very popular, actually - within the last year, he even put up his own website and forums for it, has updated it a few times.

also very popular is LUI, which recently brought out LUI 3.0 (I believe every version of LUI has been written for Lich King, so 3.0 is just his versioning).
05-18-10, 06:25 AM   #4
Dawn
A Molten Giant

I second what wimpface said. An interface will only match you perfectly, if you make it yourself. Otherwise you HAVE to make compromises here and there, which you obviously can't/won't.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

05-18-10, 11:37 AM   #5
Crossfiery
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
If you have OCD it might be hard for you to use a UI at all no matter who makes it if it's not YOU.
When I played, I really enjoyed Tuk UI. But since I don't play anymore I don't know if it's still being supported.

If you want to get everything just perfect, I recommend looking into learning Lua and oUF. You should be able to create a perfect UI for you with just basic knowledge of Lua.
I see what your saying but ive found many UI's that i loved that people made, but they became outdated and cant use them anymore, thats why im trying to find one again. All im asking is if someone can make a fairly clean PvP UI please

Edit: oh yeah, ad i checked out TuksUi but i dont like the health bars at all =(

Last edited by Crossfiery : 05-18-10 at 11:46 AM.
05-19-10, 08:25 AM   #6
Thefirstdk
A Defias Bandit
post a SS of something similar to what you are wanting and I'll take a stab at it for you. Just need a bit more detail about what you want to see and not see.
05-19-10, 09:06 AM   #7
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Crossfiery View Post

Edit: oh yeah, ad i checked out TuksUi but i dont like the health bars at all =(
Those unitframes in TukUI are highly configurable. You can make them look any way you like.
05-19-10, 01:34 PM   #8
Crossfiery
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Thefirstdk View Post
post a SS of something similar to what you are wanting and I'll take a stab at it for you. Just need a bit more detail about what you want to see and not see.
These r two of my fav setups ive used so far:

http://img594.imageshack.us/content_...pg&via=mupload

http://img84.imageshack.us/content_r...pg&via=mupload
05-19-10, 02:15 PM   #9
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Currently developing pvp-based unitframes using oUF, if you want I can post progress screenies when I get that far
05-19-10, 06:15 PM   #10
Crossfiery
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by p3lim View Post
Currently developing pvp-based unitframes using oUF, if you want I can post progress screenies when I get that far
Thats fine with me =) im glad i got this much response in my first thread

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » PvP UI