04-23-09, 12:11 PM   #1
bkerwin
A Defias Bandit
Can only track one achievement at a time with 3.11

If I try to track more than one objective with 3.11 enabled, I get the message: "You don't have space to track any more objectives, stop tracking some first." I found a macro while searching that seems to fix this and let me track the normal number of achivements (5 it seems) but I have to run the macro every time I log on.

The macro that fixes this is:

/script WatchFrame:SetHeight(400)
/script WatchFrame_ClearDisplay()
/script WatchFrame_Update(WatchFrame)

Just wondering if a real fix could be put in place into Carbonite.

04-23-09, 06:59 PM   #2
Thander
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by bkerwin View Post
If I try to track more than one objective with 3.11 enabled, I get the message: "You don't have space to track any more objectives, stop tracking some first." I found a macro while searching that seems to fix this and let me track the normal number of achivements (5 it seems) but I have to run the macro every time I log on.

The macro that fixes this is:

/script WatchFrame:SetHeight(400)
/script WatchFrame_ClearDisplay()
/script WatchFrame_Update(WatchFrame)

Just wondering if a real fix could be put in place into Carbonite.
This is a problem with Blizzard's default tracker being too small. You can manually make it big by going into the Objectives options and turning on I think Advanced Tracker. Float your mouse over the achievement area and unlock the Objectives window. You can then resize it to the maximum and lock it again. Finally, go into the Objectives options and tick the option to disable mouseover of objective frame. I had to do this with all my characters.

04-24-09, 12:34 AM   #3
bkerwin
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Thander View Post
This is a problem with Blizzard's default tracker being too small. You can manually make it big by going into the Objectives options and turning on I think Advanced Tracker. Float your mouse over the achievement area and unlock the Objectives window. You can then resize it to the maximum and lock it again. Finally, go into the Objectives options and tick the option to disable mouseover of objective frame. I had to do this with all my characters.
Thanks for the help!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Can only track one achievement at a time with 3.11