10-16-10, 12:36 PM   #1
dark4sorrow
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up Thank You Very Much :)

I've been playing WoW (on and off) since closed beta. I just wanted to say that Carbonite is (by far) my favorite and most used addon that I have and use whenever I play. Whether it's for PvE or PvP, I am constantly and constantly using it in one fashion or another and heavily rely on it to make my playing experience more enjoyable.

I went to college for computer programming (even though I don't code anymore), but I can see how much work went into coding this addon and it is just spectacular all the way around.

So, anyway, here is my thanks to the peeps who created, work on, and keep this addon updated and looking at the future. Cheers. :-)

10-16-10, 01:17 PM   #2
Foras
Premium Member
Premium Member
Another Thank You

Without Carbonite and other addons, I could not play. I have the use of one hand at a time. Surgery after surgery. I may have another year or two like this. WoW is one thing I can do and enjoy.

I read these boards, see the negative posts and become enraged. I try hard to add them to ignore lists and do my best to hunt them down when they change their names.

Dev.s of addons have earned our thanks. The trolls on the boards do not reflect the very real inpact you have made on peoples lives.

All I can do is keep donating. Maybe more skilled people can do other things to help.

I extend my greatest thanks and respect to you.

10-16-10, 02:19 PM   #3
dark4sorrow
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Foras View Post
I read these boards, see the negative posts and become enraged. I try hard to add them to ignore lists and do my best to hunt them down when they change their names.

Dev.s of addons have earned our thanks. The trolls on the boards do not reflect the very real inpact you have made on peoples lives.
Exactly. That's the main reason that I posted this topic. I was looking through the posts trying to find some specific information and noticed some idiots whining, crying, and generally being disrespectful of the work that is done on this addon, when they themselves use it all of the time.

These kids need to learn respect, especially for what they are probably getting for free.

Being nice will ALWAYS get you much further than being a dickweed. ;-)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Thank You Very Much :)