01-23-13, 11:30 AM   #1
Mareid
A Defias Bandit
Looking for an addon that controls direction of Player Buffs

I would like to find an addon that controls how many icons show per line in the player buff bar (which I've moved to where I want it instead of up by the minimap). If one exists, can you point me in that direction please.
01-23-13, 01:09 PM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm quite pleased with rBuffFrameStyler.

You can configure rows/columns and placement among other things by editing some simple lua.
Conveniently you also do not lose any of the default buff frames functionality (like right-click cancelling etc)
01-23-13, 03:38 PM   #3
Mareid
A Defias Bandit
Thank you very much. I think that's just what I am looking for
01-24-13, 08:24 AM   #4
Mareid
A Defias Bandit
I appreciate the help. I took a look at the code and I don't know enough to change the direction of buff growth since it isn't already written into the code. Thanks for trying, I guess I'll just have to keep looking
01-24-13, 08:45 AM   #5
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You only need to edit config.lua.

Describe exactly what you want to achieve and I'll see if I can post the values you need to use.

I'm pretty sure you'd get a response from Zork too (maybe not right away) if you posted your question with as much detail as possible in the addon comments.

Don't assume anyone will deduce your needs from scant information, be specific as possible:
"I want the buffs to be at that spot, x columns by y rows"

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for an addon that controls direction of Player Buffs