06-01-07, 08:18 PM   #1
Sakom
A Kobold Labourer
Pet Bar Problem

I'm a frost specced mage, I can summon my pet just fine and see the pet bar when out of combat. However when I summon the elemental when in actual combat, I cannot see the pet bar at all. Once I'm back out of combat, the bar reappears. I've searched the forums for an answer and can't seem to find a definite one. I just had this start last night, the bar worked normally initially after 2.1, and I haven't changed any mods around. Can anyone else help me figure this out?
06-02-07, 01:36 AM   #2
Nandy
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Sakom
I'm a frost specced mage, I can summon my pet just fine and see the pet bar when out of combat. However when I summon the elemental when in actual combat, I cannot see the pet bar at all. Once I'm back out of combat, the bar reappears. I've searched the forums for an answer and can't seem to find a definite one. I just had this start last night, the bar worked normally initially after 2.1, and I haven't changed any mods around. Can anyone else help me figure this out?
Update your autobar. Autobar is causing many paging problems this one included.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pet Bar Problem