02-04-10, 10:49 PM   #1
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
PAX East 2010

PAX East 2010 this year.

PAX decided they where going to add a East coast show this year (in addition to their West Coast show) and I was wondering if anyone else here was planning on attending.

It is a 3-day show (March 26,27 and 28) in Boston, MA.

A friend an I have already purchased our 3-Day passes but unfortunately they are now all sold out and the tickets need to be purchased for each individual day. They still have tickets for all 3 days available but my friend said tweets say these are now limited too.

If anyone else here is going let me know. Maybe we can make plans to hook up or something.
02-05-10, 11:57 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
PAX East 2010 this year.

PAX decided they where going to add a East coast show this year (in addition to their West Coast show) and I was wondering if anyone else here was planning on attending.

It is a 3-day show (March 26,27 and 28) in Boston, MA.

A friend an I have already purchased our 3-Day passes but unfortunately they are now all sold out and the tickets need to be purchased for each individual day. They still have tickets for all 3 days available but my friend said tweets say these are now limited too.

If anyone else here is going let me know. Maybe we can make plans to hook up or something.
Hmm interesting. They need to do a PAX EU for all us EU types who can't afford the plane tickets to either PAX. PAX is definitely on my "must do" list along with BlizzCon.
02-05-10, 01:27 PM   #3
Jesamyn
<This Space for Rent>

During a Q&A at PAX Prime (west coast) last year, they said they wanted to see how PAX East went before considering more venues, but they didn't rule it out. PAX EU was requested the most frequently from what I heard.

If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it. It's a blast. The energy is just amazing. Tycho and Gabe are a hoot to watch and listen to. I can't wait to go again this year.
02-05-10, 01:38 PM   #4
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by Jesamyn View Post
During a Q&A at PAX Prime (west coast) last year, they said they wanted to see how PAX East went before considering more venues, but they didn't rule it out. PAX EU was requested the most frequently from what I heard.

If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it. It's a blast. The energy is just amazing. Tycho and Gabe are a hoot to watch and listen to. I can't wait to go again this year.
If they do hold a PAX EU and pick someplace like Paris, then it will be easy to get to. For me, Paris is just a TGV ride away and a heck of a lot nicer (and more comfortable) than flying.
02-05-10, 02:09 PM   #5
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!

Sounds like fun! I'll have to see if my friends would be interested

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » PAX East 2010