06-02-09, 05:24 AM   #1
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Star Wars: The Old Requblic

The first trailer has arrived. Not only that, but the entire game will have voice-overs. Take a look:

http://www.swtor.com/news/article/20090601_002
06-02-09, 07:47 AM   #2
Tristanian
Andúril
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Absolutely amazing cinematic. Bioware at its finest.
06-02-09, 08:08 AM   #3
Jesamyn
<This Space for Rent>

I've been following this game pretty closely since the official announcement. I'm going a little nuts waiting for it, and hoping that Bioware has more in-game information that I can actually see at PAX.
06-02-09, 08:16 AM   #4
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Definitely awesome. I'm still wondering when open beta will be announced (if there will be one), and if it will be before or after SWGEmu completes it's release goals. I'm on the edge of my seat for any Star Wars game, though, so I'm definitely going to be trying it out...

Edit for Star Wars emote insert!

Last edited by Yhor : 06-02-09 at 08:18 AM.
06-02-09, 08:30 AM   #5
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Jesamyn View Post
I've been following this game pretty closely since the official announcement. I'm going a little nuts waiting for it, and hoping that Bioware has more in-game information that I can actually see at PAX.
Here's a schedule of the E3 showings. You can see later tonight they are having a The Old Republic preview. They are supposed to be showcasing a full on half-hour instanced group run through an area of the game. Check out G4, they seem to be covering E3 with a fine toothed comb.

Edit: forgot the link to the schedule:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174456
06-02-09, 02:04 PM   #6
Jesamyn
<This Space for Rent>

Ah, thanks! I was following on gamespot, but that schedule really helps. I appreciate the info.

I mentioned PAX because I'll actually be there, and so will Bioware, and then maybe I can see something in person. I would probably just drop into a puddle of Star-Wars-craving mush.
06-02-09, 03:10 PM   #7
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have been watching the E3 coverage on IGN .. (decent quality and fast playback.)

I watched the Microsoft Press Conference (On Monday) and am blown away by what they have in store for the 360 ... Natal looks absolutely amazing. Of course only time will tell when it's released if it actually works as good as they promote

Finishing up the EA segment now. Couple of games look nice ... Brutal Legend looks good. A.P.B. looks to have an interesting MMO idea. But Star Wars ... now that looks good .. well the CGI Cinemtic trailer was well done anyway .. Can't wait to see some gameplay now.

IGN Feed HERE. It requires a movie player plugin to watch the feed. In Firefox it installs a addon named Move Media Player (Move is not a typo :P ) The Star Wars part is at 1:03:00 (trailer is at 1:07:00)

Last edited by Sepioth : 06-02-09 at 03:17 PM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Star Wars: The Old Requblic