01-20-10, 12:17 AM   #1
Stylist
A Defias Bandit
Bloodlust addon

I do not know how hard it would be, but would be nice to have an addon that checks for raid members that use bis potion during bloodlust (potion of speed, potion of wild magic, Insane Strength Potion, Indestructible potion) Also that tells you on which procs you have up the best time to use it, and if you don't get all the procs to have the optimal ussage out of it, to tell you when to use it so you will still be in a bloodlust before its over (so say you have 20s left on bloodlust/heroisim it would tell you to use it even if you didnt have full procs so you had the few seconds reaction time to use, and had the potion end just before lust did)

Last edited by Stylist : 01-20-10 at 12:20 AM.
01-20-10, 12:21 AM   #2
Amethyst
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not that tough, it would just need to monitor the combatlog for potion usage.

However, it's not always best for every class to use a potion during bloodlust.
01-20-10, 12:28 AM   #3
Stylist
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
However, it's not always best for every class to use a potion during bloodlust.
True, maybe then a potion checker and depending on class, when the best time to use a potion, wether in lust or another time during the encounter. Then to report in raid who did not use a potion during the fight.

And then on another note, if there is a way to make it so all font in the game can be made bigger for us blind buggers.
01-20-10, 01:13 AM   #4
zero-kill
A Firelord

You're wanting a memory hog of an addon then, I'm sure there's one somewhere on here.
01-20-10, 05:16 PM   #5
Stylist
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by zero-kill View Post
You're wanting a memory hog of an addon then, I'm sure there's one somewhere on here.
Personally I would say just for balance druids, but I could see all classes needing it (when the best time to use a speedpot)

As for who uses the pots it would be something to benifit the guild raid wise.

As for the text I wouldnt exspect it to be in the same addon, but would be nice to be able to configure the text of things to be bigger.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bloodlust addon