01-22-11, 01:11 AM   #1
cawfee
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Prevent from selling / highlight Equip Set items

Hello all!

Is there an addon out there that would give me a notification if I am about to sell an item that is part of an existing Equipment Manager profile? If none come to mind, is there one that highlights them differently in your inventory?

I know Bagnon supports color-coding items by general quality, but I'm having a hard time keeping my set items separated from the rest of the junk I find instancing and questing. The in-game set tool tip text isn't very noticeable, and I'd have to vendor my precious pants on accident.

Thanks in advance!
01-22-11, 01:51 AM   #2
lordkarthas
An Aku'mai Servant
I would be more concerned about accidentally disenchanting an item, since you can buy it back from the vendor. Unfortunately, I can't find a way to determine what item is being disenchanted, since disenchanting does not use the combat log and UNIT_SPELLCAST_START has very limited information.
01-22-11, 03:52 AM   #3
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Personally I use Outfitter still. It does the same as the default equipment manager, and it also adds text to the tooltip of the item, so if I was about to sell some questrewards, all I need to do is check that none of the items I sell has the label "Used in:" at the bottom.

01-22-11, 04:27 AM   #4
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
Personally I use Outfitter still. It does the same as the default equipment manager, and it also adds text to the tooltip of the item, so if I was about to sell some questrewards, all I need to do is check that none of the items I sell has the label "Used in:" at the bottom.
The default manager does that too.
01-22-11, 10:42 AM   #5
Taryble
A Molten Giant

This is actually one of the reasons why I'm a fan of AI - it can set my set gear aside into their own sections (I get one section for "Equipment", one for "Souldbound Equipment", and one section for each of my gear sets).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Prevent from selling / highlight Equip Set items