09-24-19, 02:15 PM   #1
reative_pl
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[ADD-ON CONCEPT] Social me!

Hi,

I have add on concept. Maybe someone can do

WoW ia antisocial, people can’t find friends, it’s hard to fins people who want make party or just talk.

My concept for add-on is like… on the screenshot.
Anyone who looking friends, or just want talk, make party turn on in menu option SOCIAL ME - and above your head other people can see icon. Anyone who have icon like this it’s information for others that he is someone You looking - person to play together, talk or maybe even be a friend in future.

If You like this idea, go ahead. Make add on like this

09-24-19, 08:21 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You can't add things like this to the 3d world. You could possibly attach it to their nameplates, but then you would need to play with nameplates visible.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-24-19, 09:44 PM   #3
reative_pl
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
You can't add things like this to the 3d world. You could possibly attach it to their nameplates, but then you would need to play with nameplates visible.
Ok... So, maybe somthing like this. You click big icon and it showing You people who turn on options SOCIAL ME!

Last edited by reative_pl : 09-24-19 at 09:55 PM.
09-28-19, 03:23 AM   #4
fyehu43
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I was going to point that out. Although, what he's suggesting sounds like another familiar addon I know. I'll look it up once I get home.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [ADD-ON CONCEPT] Social me!