08-30-08, 02:33 PM   #1
hairdew
A Kobold Labourer
UI Manager (guild version)

Is there something I have not been able to find that will allow a guild to be able to download all the same mods for wow? If I had a way to get everyone on the same versions of all mods in a guild, it would be very helpful to the entire guild and cut down on a lot of downtime.
08-30-08, 02:57 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Best way to control what version people download is to make a UI pack and upload it to Guild specific compilations category. Then just update that pack as needed for newer versions people need to get.

You can just rely on people to do it themselves but thats generally more of a headache then its worth. For my guild i do something like that. I just use a private hosting service and give a direct link to that, but then again i have a small guild. Uploading to here for a larger guild will make life easy.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-30-08, 03:01 PM   #3
rodrick
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do a search for UniUploader and UniAdmin. Not sure how well it works today but has been effective for previous guilds in the past.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » UI Manager (guild version)