10-02-08, 01:29 AM   #1
Barrious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Where Should I Begin?...

…Wow, allow me to say that this is the single best, well thought out UI package out there. The Ferrari of UI’s is what I call it. I found this recently and was amazed at the time and effort put forth to make this useful to us continued players. Let me say a huge Thank You for keeping up on this and for the simple instructions on installing and FAQ’s you put in for us noobs, (well at least I am).

I do have a couple questions and maybe someone can shed some light on my lack of knowledge. I have read and sifted through many posts so if I ask a common question please forgive me. At an attempt to add a few pictures to better show you want I want to do and change, these may not turn out too great so bear with me.

Below on this picture I want to change the items in the ‘useable bar’, I like it there and don’t want to move it; I just need to change the items to my preference, how?

Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_093008_234341.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	488.9 KB
ID:	1946

Secondly, in this picture, I want my target frame to be taller, not wider or moved, I just want it to be taller. Is there any way to adjust the height? On the immediate right as you can see I want those 2 useful mods to replace the ones they point to. Now I don’t want them to just “lay over” the top of skinner, I want them incorporated just like with the 2 combat logs currently.

Name:	WoWScrnShot_093008_235048.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	497.2 KB
ID:	1947

Lastly as you can see in this picture, Recount has a few error messages for me. Every time it tries to read dmg and healing, this clutters my log. This is straight from the original Mazzle package, right out of the box. I did copy and paste my other recount from my old Interface folder and it seems to work ok for now. Just a little heads up with mod.

Name:	WoWScrnShot_093008_061032.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	310.9 KB
ID:	1948

For those of you that read this and take the time to answer these questions thank you for your time and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Barr
10-02-08, 01:35 AM   #2
rodrick
An Aku'mai Servant
First question is easy, the addon is Autobar, look for autobar options and you should be able to change to your hearts content.
10-02-08, 02:01 AM   #3
Celor
A Murloc Raider
I think the recount problem is cause it is outdated, it did that when WoW patched to 2.4 i think. Just update recount and get the preservation version.
10-02-08, 11:21 AM   #4
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

None of this is simple to do but its doable.

1st ??? - yes this is autobar, modifying it can be confusing but typing /atb config should give you the options menu where you can modify it.

2nd ??? complicated but should be possible. That target frame is built into the core of mazzle but most of mazzle is handled by duf so i would start there.

3rd ??? simply remove the addon hitsmode from your addons folder, this is the addon that is displaying that combat log. Then go into prat to enable tabs for those 2 windows, that will enable you to delete the windows. Finaly drag the 2 addons you want into the now empty space and your done.

thats the simple version, hope it helps
10-02-08, 03:24 PM   #5
Barrious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Wooties,

Thanks for the help with Autobar, as soon as you posted it last night I played around with it and got to work. Learning curve wasn't so bad, I configured it quickly to my preference.
As far as the second question, I will fiddle with duf tonight as see if we could get that changed. Thanks for the info on Recount, as stated I re installed the older version and it worked just fine. I'll get the preservation version tonight.

Thanks again,

Barr
10-02-08, 05:19 PM   #6
Carthrix
An Aku'mai Servant
Ok so for those that dont know the new autobar can be used, simply throw it in the add on folder and a disable trinket menu from the addons list at the toon select screen or hit Esc and scroll down to addons and then un check it from the list, then reload your UI and move the new autobar where the old one was the new autobar has a trinket bar and class bars if you dont want use the class bars disable it and then move the trinket bar where trinket menu was. The reason I do this is because of mage food, naaru rations and anything like that. Now just dont mazzify the autobar or the trinket menu.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	WoWScrnShot_091608_173242.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	421.4 KB
ID:	1949  

Last edited by Carthrix : 10-02-08 at 07:42 PM.
10-04-08, 05:20 PM   #7
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

1) Autobar, Look it up
2) Mazzle_Art, Explore and experiment.
3) HitsMode, Remove and add your own windows.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Where Should I Begin?...