04-27-09, 01:19 PM   #21
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Logitech MX1000 laser mouse + keyboard + Zboard Fang = win.
04-28-09, 09:47 AM   #22
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
Deck back lit keyboard the short one so it will fit on the tray with my Belkin gamepad and cordless mouse.

http://www.deckkeyboards.com/
04-28-09, 05:06 PM   #23
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by OldHarry View Post
Deck back lit keyboard the short one so it will fit on the tray with my Belkin gamepad and cordless mouse.

http://www.deckkeyboards.com/
Those look like really nice keyboards but I think I'll stick to my G15

The 82 key one would drive me crazy.

-No Keypad
-Some of the buttons are in odd places and/or sizes. (Similar to laptop designs which I'm not a big fan off )
- Looks a little TOO bright there

I DO like the fact they moved the Windows key but the G15 has a lock to prevent the key from working. (Why does this key still exist anyway. I don't think I have ever even used it)

And the 105 key (Blue Color) one looks just like my Logitec g15 minus the 18 extra keys AND an onboard LCD Panel that I get. But much more expensive. But it also adds that extra "Fn" key next to the right Alt key. I would be pressing that way to many times and probably end up removing it from the board Kinda stupid idea seeing how all that button does is change the intensity of the LEDs. They could have placed it elsewhere.

Also I read that if you change the LEDs to be off the Caps Lock light also goes off. Is this true?? If so I see that as a small design flaw. The "Lock" lights should always be On when the lock is activated. Just my opinion anyway.

In the end it seems to be a little to expensive for JUST a back lit keyboard.

Last edited by Sepioth : 04-28-09 at 05:08 PM.
04-28-09, 10:01 PM   #24
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
I basically very rarely used the number pad. And the full sized keyboard does not fit on my tray with the gamepad and the mouse also on the tray. I looked at the Warrior Xxtreme but the half keyboard design was just too radical for me. This http://www.n52te.com/ really improved my fight cast reaction time and with the dual spec makes switching my keybinds as quick as clicking the mouse on one hand and clicking a button with my thumb on the other hand.
04-28-09, 11:51 PM   #25
digitalcowboy
A Murloc Raider
lol house payment

I'll by-pass the house payment and get the keyboard and mouse.. not.
04-29-09, 12:18 AM   #26
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Ya that keyboard is pretty nice but I feel even if I had the money I couldn't begin to put it to it's full potential and as for the WoW mouse I may play WoW but I don't buy into anything else WoW other than my expansions and 14.99 a month they want. As for what I am using, I currently am using the logitech MX Revolution (wireless) and the not so fancy Microsoft Digital Media Pro keyboard. The keyboard is about two years old but it serves me well and the mouse is just amazing.

- Winston Churchill
04-29-09, 02:07 AM   #27
tinyu
A Molten Giant

this is a couple of months old now but hey u wouldnt mind

04-29-09, 12:04 PM   #28
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by tinyu View Post
this is a couple of months old now but hey u wouldnt mind
I was just looking at that ad .... That's in Australian dollars At least I'm assuming that anyway cause the URL's goto Australian websites :P

In US dollars that would be $17,653.50

Last edited by Sepioth : 04-29-09 at 12:08 PM.
04-29-09, 12:32 PM   #29
BWarner
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
Only. xD

Seriously, though, I just picked up 12g of RAM for... 180 dollars? It was a steal, but still... wow.

That projector looks especially tasty. xD

I suppose I can post on topic. If we are talking about input devices, I use a Logitech MX Revolution, a very nice mouse that has had zero cnnectivity or lag issues whatsoever. It was originally purchased for data management, but I've found it handles games extremely well, too, and has plenty o' buttons. When I recently ordered my new machine, I grabbed the Razer Lycosa keyboard, which I find very nice for gaming purposes.
04-29-09, 12:51 PM   #30
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Not a bad price for the RAM ..

But I have no use for 12gb of RAM really .. it won't make your games run anybetter as most don't know that to do with that much RAM

I have 4 .. I would probably have went higher to possibly 6-8 but I do not run a 64bit OS so getting more than 4gb of RAM is a waste of money.
04-29-09, 01:01 PM   #31
thevoices
A Murloc Raider
my load out

Yhor:

Yes that is a neat keyboard... but mortgage is more important

My current setup is on my hp dv7 laptop, a logitech trackball mouse

My desktop I have a Siatek Cyborg Keyboard and mouse is a Logitech MX1000 and it all works great... tho that logitech g19 kinda looks sexy! though I have only had my keyboard for a year and paid almost a ben for it.

Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
You think that's expensive? Check out this keyboard...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/keyboards-mice/9836/
04-30-09, 08:29 AM   #32
tinyu
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
I was just looking at that ad .... That's in Australian dollars At least I'm assuming that anyway cause the URL's goto Australian websites :P

yeah that's Australian Dollars, kinda makes sense as i live in Australia
05-01-09, 12:08 AM   #33
tinyu
A Molten Giant

this is from this months PC PowerPlay

05-06-09, 05:46 PM   #34
PerfectH
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I saw the WoW Mouse at BestBuy recently, it's very cool looking but for $99, I think I can 'pwn without it.

My Current Setup:
Logitech G15 (Gen 1) Keyboard
Logitech MX518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse

I have only recently switched back to my MX518 mouse since my Razer Diamondback died on me But I've been using this same G15 Keyboard for over 2 - 3 years, one of the best WoW keyboards built!
05-07-09, 10:10 PM   #35
Baltharus
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

im using a crappy Microsoft mouse with is starting to bug out on me.. every time i click my computer registers a double click o.O

but to offset that im using this baby

http://www.steelseries.com/us/produc...th/information
05-08-09, 01:39 AM   #36
Melikae
A Fallenroot Satyr
I've always used Logitech mice and probably will do so forever

Random Mouseman -> Mouseman Dual Optical -> MX 900 -> MX 1000 -> MX Revolution

The MX Revolution is by far the best one, yet. The batteries last days (even after 2 years), it's heavy and big enough for my big hands
Although the Roccat Kone would be quite a competitor, at least the test results where pretty good for a new manufacturer.
05-08-09, 05:15 AM   #37
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I'm rather partial to my Razer Mamba at the moment. I was using the G5 for a long time before I got this mouse, and I agree it's awesome. But I wanted something that'd give me a little more bang... and 6000 dpi is pretty awesome.
06-05-09, 01:44 AM   #38
BenMster
A Kobold Labourer
I just received my SS Wo.W mouse and i am having some issues with it.

I had one on order for 6 months up here in Canada, but found it on a shelf in the states over the weekend.

I'd read the poor reviews, but wanted to satisfy my curiosity after all this time, so I disposed of some disposable income and picked one up.

For starters my buttons feel like they're made out of cheap ass plastic, as in really cheap ass for the $ i paid..WTF?!?

It gives me the tingles in my fingers and i thought i had a major issue with RSI after playing for 5 hours straight but no, apparantly it's some issue where there's electricity being leaked out onto the chasis. I want to return mine but their tech support hasn't gotten back to me. So much for money well spent.

I think im going to hit up a G5 or the mamba, which is kinda too expensive. there's even a bunch of guys suing blizzard for it at http://petitiononline.com/wowmouse for flouting the TOS. sign up if you're facing problems with your mouse!

seems like there's so much complaints about the mouse in every forum i searched for. wtf
Originally Posted by PerfectH View Post
I saw the WoW Mouse at BestBuy recently, it's very cool looking but for $99, I think I can 'pwn without it.

My Current Setup:
Logitech G15 (Gen 1) Keyboard
Logitech MX518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse

I have only recently switched back to my MX518 mouse since my Razer Diamondback died on me But I've been using this same G15 Keyboard for over 2 - 3 years, one of the best WoW keyboards built!
06-05-09, 04:01 AM   #39
Selite
A Fallenroot Satyr
Damn, I'm so... un-awesome when it comes to inputs. I'm using a $10 AUD wired mouse, and a similarly priced keyboard. I go through keyboards too fast, it'd help if I didn't faceroll too much but I've been spending too much time on my rogue alt.

On the other hand, PCPP, how I have missed ye, and your ridiculously expensive beasts. Although, they've gotten about 2.5 times more expensive than they were back when I used to be a subscriber. I blame the sweet projectors.
06-05-09, 03:22 PM   #40
Ackis
A Cliff Giant

I've heard these mice are utter ****. Fall apart/etc.

I have a G15 and a G9 lazer mouse whee!

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » WoW Mouse