09-19-06, 09:04 AM   #1
Christerpher
A Fallenroot Satyr
Bibmod - Please Someone Update this mod

I use Bibmod, I have since the mod came out, I love it and I am too dam stubborn to want to swap to something else.

However it is out of date and the original guy no longer plays or responds to emails (I've tried). Can someone with some kinda knowledge on this *PLEASE* pick this up and update it?

So many errors with it, pet bar is screwed up and keeps ending up off screen, freezing up everytime you enter a BG, freezing up anytime you get kicked offline while in a raid; have to get kicked out of the raid in order to log back in, and a couple others.

This is my desperate plea for someone to help
09-19-06, 09:40 AM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Get bongos works almost the same as bibmod.
09-19-06, 10:43 AM   #3
wildekyote
A Murloc Raider
definately go bongos works better, greater control, and maintains the simplicity of Bib at the same time.
09-19-06, 04:28 PM   #4
wildekyote
A Murloc Raider
If you're hell bent on Bibmod pickup the Insomniacs Comp. Theres a version of bibmod thats been kept up in that compilation. Cleaner graphics on that version as well.
09-21-06, 01:20 PM   #5
Christerpher
A Fallenroot Satyr
I didnt like bongos, you cant move and resize inventory, journal, talent window etc like you can with bibmod... can someone pick up this mod and update it, I freeze everytime i enter a BG and I have to hard restart my computer because of it.
09-21-06, 08:36 PM   #6
frogofdoom
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Insomniax Bibtoolbars

Like Wildekyote said, grab the latest version of the Insomniax Recompilation (found here: http://wowinterface.com/downloads/in...mpilation.html) and take the BibCore/BibToolbars out of it and use those. It is fully supported and updated whenever there's an error and it supports resizeable bars. Plus, it has way prettier graphics .
11-02-06, 04:59 PM   #7
Bladerunner43
A Kobold Labourer
Arrow

Yup, the updated bib toolbar mods are in the new Insomniax Recompilation...
As for the pet bar disappearing, that has happened to me too, and I did some surfing on WoW interface forums, and found that you can use CustomPetBar (http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1991) to fix it. I have noticed that even after having this addon, the pet bar doesn't automatically appear, so I made a macro on my toolbar having:
/cpb show
/cast Call Pet
It has served me well.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bibmod - Please Someone Update this mod