Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-06-09, 05:58 PM   #1
Kaldelar
A Defias Bandit

Request: Graphical UI

Or is it artistic? Ah, you know what I mean. There are few times when I (and many more) stumble on a piece of digital art and go “Whooa…” and to be frank, I’d like that feeling whenever I log onto WoW.
I’ll make a long story short, since I’ll starting ranting otherwise, hehe. I’m looking for an artist/or multiple to design a UI with a theme. Since my skills with Photoshop and similar are limited to manipulation and not creation, I’d rather not risk tearing my hair due to epic failures.
So far so good? Excellent.

What I would like:
- Most here have seen Roth’s UI with the Diablo themed orbs, Tyrael and the devil. I’d like something in style with that: 3D figure(s) over a very well made “actionbar” as he has it.
- The Burning Crusade theme! Yes, I know, everyone are sold on WotLK right now… but I grew very, very fond of it.
- Continuation of previous section: The closer to Illidan Stormrage the better! This image (http://www.wow-europe.com/shared/wow...idan-1600x.jpg, especially the face+torso) was what gave me the idea.
- Donations for your work (if, obviously, I like it. Duh) are guaranteed!
- MSN is provided here, feel free to contact me:[email protected]

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: Graphical UI