02-03-08, 04:21 AM   #81
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did T.King's stuff get deleted in the explosions?
02-03-08, 05:57 PM   #82
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Indirectly, yes. Shortly after the move to the new servers and the roll out of the new layout, we spent some time cleaning up our download database of mods that were so far from current that they were very obviously completely abandoned on this site. Hated to have to do it, but there comes a time ... =/
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
02-20-08, 12:21 PM   #83
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Kallieen View Post
*suggestion*

If you're browsing to the site on a public computer, you get defaulted to the 'Find' tab - it'd be nice if there was a login option on that page instead of needing to click the 'Community' tab to be able to login to the site.
I second that motion!
03-02-08, 06:37 PM   #84
Nutzenboltz
A Murloc Raider

It's great but I can't edit the title of a post. I didn't word it right and now people might skip reading it because of that. My post is here:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=15133

I wanted it to read, "Lightheaded directional arrow now a square cloud?"

Last edited by Nutzenboltz : 03-02-08 at 06:38 PM. Reason: added 'I wanted it to read, "Lightheaded directional arrow now a square cloud?"'
03-02-08, 07:40 PM   #85
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Nutzenboltz View Post
It's great but I can't edit the title of a post. I didn't word it right and now people might skip reading it because of that. My post is here:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=15133

I wanted it to read, "Lightheaded directional arrow now a square cloud?"
Thats no different then before... After I believe 2min the thread title is locked. I'll fix it for you.
03-11-08, 01:29 AM   #86
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Kallieen View Post
*suggestion*

If you're browsing to the site on a public computer, you get defaulted to the 'Find' tab - it'd be nice if there was a login option on that page instead of needing to click the 'Community' tab to be able to login to the site.

Other than that, I love the new layout. Excellent job!
Added. There's now a login drop down top left of the "Find" tab, in addition to the existing one on the Community tab.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
05-13-08, 12:47 PM   #87
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Being a fan of complicated neat ideas I thought of one. In the comments sections per addon, It'd be nice for authors to "highlight" informative comments that may not be permanent enough to include in their addon info. page information.

When the user selects the comments section to browse they would first see these "highlighted" posts by the author. At the top would be a see all posts option as well. This would allow authors that checked when they had a moment to point out incoming changes, ez fixes, or bugs they are aware of.

The overall benefit of this would be that the author could highlight temporary or permanent points/facts w/o adding to the bulk of the "addon info page". Side benefit would possibly cut down on reposts.

Last edited by Steil : 05-13-08 at 12:50 PM.
05-13-08, 01:11 PM   #88
robthedude
Don't Panic

thumbs up for a brilliant idea there Steil!

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » New Site Layout feedback