11-27-11, 08:51 AM   #1
Blurg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Duel Spec Addon

Hello, I am currently having an issue that every time I re-spec, I find that I have to change all my tool bars... I have to respec... I have to do a whole bunch of crap which seems to take me personally a long time.

Essentially, I was wondering if there was an add-on which kinda does it all for me so i don't have to spend half hour setting everything up every time (Perhaps saves old toolbars and talent trees).

Thankyou!
11-27-11, 09:33 AM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
are you using the default blizzard bars or a addon>?
11-27-11, 10:32 AM   #3
Vlad
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do not get confused, he means when he talks to a trainer to re-spec (i.e. remove his Holy and go Shadow) and he has to setup the bars all over again, so he wants a bar saving addon to more easily swap between specs with re-speccing and not the "duel spec" implemented system currently in, since that already does this.

His title was just a bit misleading, hehe. I was going to write the same earlier "what addons do you use?" but didn't reply as I am not sure of what action bar saving addon is actually good/popular these days... I use my own code. :P

Last edited by Vlad : 11-27-11 at 10:36 AM.
11-27-11, 10:41 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

A quickie search here on WoWI turned up these ones. I have not used any of them, just some suggestions that may work.

Action Bar Saver

Respec Bind Saver

ReforgeSaver

GlyphSaver

Edit:
And also one I have used before and did find very useful before Dual spec was added

Talented

Last edited by Vis : 11-27-11 at 10:43 AM.
11-27-11, 01:15 PM   #5
Blurg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
That is pretty much exactly what I wanted. Tyvm!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Duel Spec Addon