03-03-09, 10:14 AM   #1
SuperFlyChetGuy
A Kobold Labourer
Health and or Mana warning

I have seen several addons that will do one or the other or both and are quite extensive. I found an addon that was what I needed (AutoShoutOut) but it is out of date and will not work.

Could someone put together an addon that simply lets me set the percentage to be notified for health, mana or both (my choice) and then give me a sound alarm, red text on screen or both (also my choice)?

I would greatly appreciate it!
06-10-09, 02:58 AM   #2
Cosmic Cleric
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Exclamation

Originally Posted by SuperFlyChetGuy View Post
I have seen several addons that will do one or the other or both and are quite extensive. I found an addon that was what I needed (AutoShoutOut) but it is out of date and will not work.

Could someone put together an addon that simply lets me set the percentage to be notified for health, mana or both (my choice) and then give me a sound alarm, red text on screen or both (also my choice)?

I would greatly appreciate it!
I've just updated a new version, so go grab that if you like.

The old version should have worked though, except with the fact it doesn't know about the DK class and would give out mana warnings (which I've fixed).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Health and or Mana warning