05-25-10, 06:52 PM   #1
a2hopper
A Murloc Raider
Weazl UI

Hey guys i would love to get the Weazl ui functioning, the problem i have now is it looks like grzzl ui before you do the reflux switch command only there isnt one for this compiliation. It say on its page its a simple dl extract, rename account, server and character and turn on.

So the steps i took, i moved my old wtf and interface folders to a new folder. I then dl and extract the WeazlUI files into a desktop folder i keep empty and use for extracting my rars. I then cut and paste these folders into my wow folder. I then rename the 3 folders as instructed.

Are there any obvious flaws in the way i went about this? Does anyone have any suggestions that might help me out? Any and all help on this is greatly appreciated.
05-25-10, 06:59 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
When you renamed the folders, did you use your *real, WoW* account name? Or did you use your battle.net account?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-25-10, 07:07 PM   #3
a2hopper
A Murloc Raider
i used my original wow account name, not my battle net account name (which is an e-mail as i think is is for everybody).
05-25-10, 07:10 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Then you should hypothetically be good. Open up a few of the addons to see if there are profiles for the UI in their profile settings.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-25-10, 07:24 PM   #5
a2hopper
A Murloc Raider
Even if i change all of those to weazl blackhand profile (the one that resembles the compilation theres still a fair bit thats off). Hopefully i can tweak it myself, in the mean time if someone wants to set up a reflux profile for this compilation and load it up someone i would love u long time (this is by no means a request, just a hope and a dream)
05-25-10, 07:52 PM   #6
a2hopper
A Murloc Raider
So thanks for all your help so far i just a question or 2, what is the mod that surrounds the minimap with info like armor % and memory usage etc, i cant seem to find it and its the last mod i need to sort out. Thx.
05-25-10, 08:08 PM   #7
a2hopper
A Murloc Raider
I was also wondering which addon would be displaying my targets debuffs. thanks again for any and all help
05-25-10, 09:17 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
According to the addon list on the UI's download page, it uses SLDataText for the stats around the minimap. The debuffs are provided by either Satrina's Buff Frames or by PitBull.

05-26-10, 08:10 AM   #9
a2hopper
A Murloc Raider
Thanks so much for all the help. I really have never spent ton of time of on my ui so all your help was great.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Weazl UI