08-22-18, 09:20 PM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
TomTom Help

Hi I installed TomTom so I could quickly do the exploration achievements for the flying in BFA, but the mod doesn't seem to work how I remembered it.. the addon i "working" as I can manually set waypoints on the map with Ctrl+click.. but it dose not seem to point to my current quest objective and I can not get it to point to the missing exploration areas. As by not pointing I mean there is no arrow at all.

Is there something I need to do to tell it to point to quest or to the exploration achievements? Again the mod is working, as I can manually set a waypoint and it will point there, but I can just not get it to point to exploration triggers and quest objectives.
08-22-18, 09:23 PM   #2
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
TomTom is just a waypoint addon, it does not come with a database of quests or exploration data. You'd need to get an additional addon like Quest Pointer or World Quest Tracker or something like that.

Those other addons can use TomTom to point you in the correct direction.
08-22-18, 09:46 PM   #3
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Originally Posted by myrroddin View Post
TomTom is just a waypoint addon, it does not come with a database of quests or exploration data. You'd need to get an additional addon like Quest Pointer or World Quest Tracker or something like that.

Those other addons can use TomTom to point you in the correct direction.
thanks... is there an addon that has the exploration locations? So you can quickly get explorer achievements?

EDIT
I installed QUEST POINTER... but I still have no arrow for quest points or exploration points (POIs)

EDIT2
Looks like I can get ridf of tomtom, even though it is cool, I couldn't get it to work. QuestPoints adds white dots to the minimap you can run to to find the locations.

Last edited by Jynks : 08-22-18 at 10:09 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » TomTom Help