02-01-11, 04:20 PM   #1
19logan91
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Question Tidy Plates Issue

I've been using this addon for quite a while. But recently a few of my themes have not been showing health text like they should be.

For example, I can use the grey theme and get the health text set up perfectly. But when I use Knurl or CleanPlates the health text wont work at all.

Ive tried disabling all addons except Tidy Plates and the specific theme i was attempting to use at the time, but still it would not work. Ive also downloaded fresh copies of the addons but still it didn't work.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or maybe just knew something simple that i was missing.

Thanks for your help
-Logan
02-01-11, 04:34 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Those themes haven't been updated to work with the new version of TidyPlates. That probably has something to do with it.

From the top of the Tidy Plates page:
The theme format has been tweaked; Pre-6.0 themes may look a little funny. I'm hoping that theme authors will update to the new format over the course of the next few weeks. Email me for a "Tidy Plates 6.0 Checklist" if you're updating your theme.

Please PM or Email bug reports, and help keep the addonlist/error-log spam out of the comment section.

That said: If you have serious problems, it won't hurt my feelings if you roll back to 5.15.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-01-11, 04:41 PM   #3
19logan91
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Touché, i saw that but i figured it was aimed more at the placement of things rather than the appearance of items. Thanks ill just put tidyplates back a version till it gets patched

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Tidy Plates Issue