06-26-07, 01:49 PM   #61
Stormlor
A Cyclonian
I will too. I want to test out 1.1 and see where the future of this mod goes. If it goes well I will make a donation (probably of $50-$100) right away.
06-26-07, 10:05 PM   #62
Shiroimin
A Cyclonian

*post deleted*
06-27-07, 08:16 AM   #63
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Stormlor
I will too. I want to test out 1.1 and see where the future of this mod goes. If it goes well I will make a donation (probably of $50-$100) right away.
Lawl

Translation: "Give me your beta copy even though it is in closed beta and if I like it I MIGHT send you some money, and then I'll call it a donation."

~.o That's not a donation.
06-27-07, 01:59 PM   #64
Stormlor
A Cyclonian
No it's true. I will send him that much and I don't need a beta copy to say it. I honestly think Mazzle's UI is one of the best UI's any game has to offer. This includes DAOC and EQ.

I just like Mazzle and his UI. Anything I can do to help is a good thing.

Originally Posted by Aygen
Lawl

Translation: "Give me your beta copy even though it is in closed beta and if I like it I MIGHT send you some money, and then I'll call it a donation."

~.o That's not a donation.
06-28-07, 10:41 AM   #65
Arcalyn
A Murloc Raider
I can donate but not til July, did a wee bit too much spending in June, I just got the UI, 2 days ago, its flippin great.

Except for the He he, the chic is always doing, very annoying, girlfriend thinks I'm cheatin on her with someone everytime she hears that she thinks some online chic is sending me a tell or somethin.
06-28-07, 01:00 PM   #66
Janster
A Murloc Raider
Yah, really love Mazzle, as soon as I figure out this paypal stuff, I will donate some as both me and my girl uses it

Its genious

Regards
Janster

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI 1.1 Preview