06-23-07, 10:25 PM   #601
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Arkive
I'm certain this is a product of Chronometer itself, and not Mazzle, but as a mage, it's worth noting that if you sheep a mob, and then attack another mob with the same name (as if often the case in instance pulls), the sheep timer fades away because it thinks you attacked that mob. I can't believe I never noticed this before.
Actually, that's more a function of the Blizzard API. Mods can't uniquely identify a mob. Some timer mods do tricks like comparing raid targets, current buff timers, focus etc., but I don't think Chronometer does. If you really want the most accurate sheep timer, I'd use a macro to set your focus when sheeping and enabling the focus buff timers of Quartz.

Originally Posted by Arkive
I'm contemplating giving NECB a go and seeing what all it overlaps with (besides Antag, Chrono, and to a lesser degree Bigwigs). You mentioned being interested in maybe using this. I assume you've taken a look at incorporating it then. Is it doable for us to set it up and mimic your layout and send that to you in a way you could incorporate if you decided to?
It used to be included in earlier versions. And it's really more of a choice to add it rather than the effort to getting the information you're proposing to submit.

06-23-07, 11:15 PM   #602
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Actually, that's more a function of the Blizzard API. Mods can't uniquely identify a mob. Some timer mods do tricks like comparing raid targets, current buff timers, focus etc., but I don't think Chronometer does. If you really want the most accurate sheep timer, I'd use a macro to set your focus when sheeping and enabling the focus buff timers of Quartz.

It used to be included in earlier versions. And it's really more of a choice to add it rather than the effort to getting the information you're proposing to submit.
I figured something along those lines. Just played around with NECB again and it has a similar bug. If you sheep something and then attack something of the same name, the sheep timer stays up, but then doesn't go away when you *do* attack the mob...heh.

After playing with it, I don't remember liking it as much as I thought I did. The lack of spell cooldown timers similar to oCD means a total bar replacement is out, which aesthetically kinda blows in and of itself. Also, not being able to make some lists grow up and some down kinda prevents ya from stacking certain lists cleanly (unless you don't mind have a bunch of different groups of cooldowns popping up all over the place). Too bad...the NECB bars looked really nice, and most of the functionality is there.

06-24-07, 01:02 AM   #603
dragzal
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by ska-t2
Sorry for the noobness but where can I find the MazzleUI-QuickFix... I've instaled Bongos2 and everything seems to be fine now.

You find it...on the MazzleUI side

It´s the actual download

06-24-07, 02:34 AM   #604
Soron
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Clearfont2d issue

I've searched the threads and quite find anything pertaining specifically to my problem. It seems that when I try to change the font size of the interface i.e clock, FPS display, money display, all stuff on the lower right corner; tooltip display etc etc via the Under the hood section in mazzle options; the change in font scale LOCKS the setting and cannot be changed to any other value. I randomly chose 13 as a font scale to reference and change from there but it won't let me change it to anything else. Everything is very very very huge and I can't do anything to change the scale of font. Mazziffication doesn't work nor does login out or /consolreloadui.

Anybody else? thanks.

06-24-07, 06:43 AM   #605
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by ska-t2
Sorry for the noobness but where can I find the MazzleUI-QuickFix... I've instaled Bongos2 and everything seems to be fine now.
the quickfix was posted on the mazzle download section
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=6311

06-25-07, 06:46 AM   #606
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
Problem with item drop display when grouped

When in a group and a special item drops, a field pops up showing the item and giving the option to Need, Greed, or Pass.

My problem:
1. When I hover the pointer over the item, I do NOT get the usual item stat display. This is a problem as I cant tell if the items is any good for me and sometimes have to guess based on picture icon if I can even use it.
2. The Need, Greed, or Pass options are invisible. The space for them is there. When I hover over their spots they show but go away when I move off them. This is a problem as I can be on the edge of options and moving slightly will cause me to claim something I didnt mean to

I found a pain in the butt work around for #1. I have to find the body of the special drop and loot them to see the item and when I hover over that I do get to see the stat display.

This has to be some kinda bug. Is anyone having or has had this or something similar to this? Any ideas on a fix?

06-25-07, 06:49 AM   #607
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by redcedar
When in a group and a special item drops, a field pops up showing the item and giving the option to Need, Greed, or Pass.

My problem:
1. When I hover the pointer over the item, I do NOT get the usual item stat display. This is a problem as I cant tell if the items is any good for me and sometimes have to guess based on picture icon if I can even use it.
2. The Need, Greed, or Pass options are invisible. The space for them is there. When I hover over their spots they show but go away when I move off them. This is a problem as I can be on the edge of options and moving slightly will cause me to claim something I didnt mean to

I found a pain in the butt work around for #1. I have to find the body of the special drop and loot them to see the item and when I hover over that I do get to see the stat display.

This has to be some kinda bug. Is anyone having or has had this or something similar to this? Any ideas on a fix?
First off - have you updated your MazzleUI addons? Sounds like the first place to start looking is at XLOOT which is the MazzleUI looting mod.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

06-25-07, 07:31 AM   #608
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Flarin
First off - have you updated your MazzleUI addons? Sounds like the first place to start looking is at XLOOT which is the MazzleUI looting mod.

I am a bit confused on add-on updating. Some posts say update. Some posts say dont update as add-ons are built into the UI in special ways.

Is there a list or an easy way to know what add-ons are ok to update manually?

06-25-07, 08:04 AM   #609
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by redcedar
I am a bit confused on add-on updating. Some posts say update. Some posts say dont update as add-ons are built into the UI in special ways.

Is there a list or an easy way to know what add-ons are ok to update manually?
Search this site for updating using WoWAceUpdater. This should solve all of your addon woe's, along with the bongo's patch below.

I usually run the WoWAceUpdater "Without Externals" - Mazzle loads the libs seperately.

For Bongos2 update Mazzle released a patch
<here>.

That should get you pretty close to updated.

Hope this helps.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

Last edited by Flarin : 06-25-07 at 08:14 AM.

06-25-07, 10:36 PM   #610
Surefire
A Murloc Raider
RestFU

On the fubar, when I tried to purge an alt from the list on RestFU, It locked up. I can no longer mouse over the icon and see how much rest I have on different toons, and I also cannot click on the icon and configure any settings for it. I don't know if this was already reported, but I thought I would report it just in case.

06-27-07, 06:39 PM   #611
Protonk
A Defias Bandit
SRaid problems

I receive this error when entering a raid group:

[2007/06/27 19:21:40-23-x1]: MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_UnitFrames.lua:343: attempt to index field 'GroupFilter' (a nil value)

I receive this message with a clean install of mazzle as well as with an updated version of mazzle (the 2.1.1 fix) and a fully updated version of all ace addons (sraid is an ace addon).

As a result of this error, I cannot see group members in the normal frames while in a raid.

06-28-07, 03:19 AM   #612
Protonk
A Defias Bandit
Sraid Frames problems

Oh, I should provide more info:

I'm on a macbok pro w/ 2 gig of ram (Although I'm not sure that bit is important for the error at hand). The raid frame problem has not always been here, and I suspect it is new from 2.1.1 or 2.1.2, however, I can't be certain I was in a raid group between the patch to 2.1 and now. I can say that before 2.1, there was no problem, and after 2.1.2, there is a problem.

06-28-07, 10:56 AM   #613
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

That's a known issue due to changes in sRaid since the last version of the UI. It's been posted about a lot. You can just change your raid layout manually for now.

06-28-07, 11:41 AM   #614
Protonk
A Defias Bandit
sraid frams

Ok, thanks. The forum search must not have been as effective as I thought. Thanks for the quick response. Love mazzle.

06-29-07, 12:21 PM   #615
Bergamo
An Aku'mai Servant

Hunter Buttons

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but after finishing setting up MazzleUI on all 10 of my toons I went back to play on my hunter and I noticed 2 things.

I have an extra free-floating Mend Pet button and I lost the button above my pet that I could just click to feed him...

I can't figure out what I did wrong...

I've clicked the Mazzilfier a couple time and reloaded the UI and its not correcting itself...

Can anyone tell me what I might have changed?

The only modification I made to MazzleUI is I turned off its default HUD and installed ArchHud (I like a slim health/mana reticle) and I turned off Smart Buff cause it annoys me on my Warlock with the demon/fel armor reminder...Even if I turn one off it always asks me to click the armor on....

Any one have a suggestion for me?

Bergs

HypnoCat stares into your soul !!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD