07-19-07, 06:04 AM   #1
1995_corvette
A Murloc Raider
Autorun missing?

I just dled the interface yesterday and WOW.. fantastic.. I have used the old interface since the games induction and all I can say is .. what was I thinking.. I have modified the interface to my liking but one question:

With the origional interface I had autorun by pressing my side mouse button. Any idea if this has been replaced or moved and I just cannot find it. I found autorun very convient in some cases on loing runs.

btw....Your interface rocks... all that hard work has definitly paid off my my opinion.

Thanks,

Mike
07-19-07, 06:15 AM   #2
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by 1995_corvette
I just dled the interface yesterday and WOW.. fantastic.. I have used the old interface since the games induction and all I can say is .. what was I thinking.. I have modified the interface to my liking but one question:

With the origional interface I had autorun by pressing my side mouse button. Any idea if this has been replaced or moved and I just cannot find it. I found autorun very convient in some cases on loing runs.

btw....Your interface rocks... all that hard work has definitly paid off my my opinion.

Thanks,

Mike
NumLock toggles autorun. It could likely be bound to another key of your liking.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
07-19-07, 08:32 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Check the keybindings interface - there you'll find what everything is bound to and can change it if you want
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Autorun missing?