05-29-08, 04:50 PM   #101
Fusionsnake
A Defias Bandit
Ah, I spoke too soon. After mazzifying, everything seemed fine and well, but when I set my video options to my preferred settings, the black box came back. At least I know what the problem is now!

It turns out that the resolution I like (1280x720) has a 1.77 ratio. The extra width is just being represented as a black bar. I tested this by setting my ratio on the mazzify window to a lower setting (1.25), and the bar got bigger.

So my new question is: is there a way I can get the skin to work with a 1.77 ratio, or do I need to change my resolution?
05-29-08, 04:56 PM   #102
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Fusionsnake View Post
So my new question is: is there a way I can get the skin to work with a 1.77 ratio, or do I need to change my resolution?
MazzleUI will set everything up for you on 1.25, 1.33 and 1.6 aspect ratios. Anything else you would be on your own. I would recommend setting your aspect to 1.6. (1280x800) I have never set resolution to anything other than the above 3. I will see what I can do about possibly adding it as an option later on.

Last edited by DocEVL : 05-29-08 at 05:04 PM.
05-29-08, 07:50 PM   #103
wolverine77
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
tinytip is broke for me

i removed it updated it with externals....

[2008/05/29 21:48:53-24-x1]: TinyTip-0.2-Beta\TinyTip.lua:98: attempt to index global 'TinyTipOptions' (a nil value)
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3032: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2957>:
<in C code>: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2724: in function `ChatEdit_SendText':
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2745: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed':
<string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>
05-31-08, 02:40 AM   #104
ketran
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
if you want to change tinytip options you have to manually go open the blizzard addon list in the interface menu.

press escape till you get the main menu click interface then click addons and you will see tinytip listed there where you can make all the changes

the tinytip option panel is still a little buggy as you can't always see your changes, the /tinytip command has been broke for a while but that command is now supposed to open the interface menu at tinytip thats all.
05-31-08, 04:40 AM   #105
Drowurden
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Eas View Post
i just installed the link from otelma and it didnt work. i know i'm probably being a noob, but what exactly do i need to get mazzle working?
I had the same problem so I just started anew like I was installing Mazzle for the first time and all problems were gone. Thank You Mazzle for the awesome UI and Thank You Docevl for the fix it works perfectly.
06-05-08, 06:21 AM   #106
wolverine77
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
updated to 1.16 and still getting prat error on right clik, and the rest of the errors
06-05-08, 10:01 AM   #107
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by wolverine77 View Post
updated to 1.16 and still getting prat error on right clik, and the rest of the errors
Did you update to the latest addon pack. All the addons that are throwing your erros are in the addon pack not the core file.
06-05-08, 10:27 PM   #108
Echuir
A Murloc Raider
Is there going to be support for Bongos 3 in Mazzle?
06-06-08, 06:01 PM   #109
Talonclaw
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I believe DocEVL has said he's working on getting Bongos3 working with MazzleUI, but he'd have to tell us for sure if that will happen or not. I suspect that if it does happen it will be a little while. I think its probably a fairly big job since bongos is pretty deeply integrated into MazzleUI from what I understand.
06-07-08, 10:11 AM   #110
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Talonclaw View Post
I believe DocEVL has said he's working on getting Bongos3 working with MazzleUI, but he'd have to tell us for sure if that will happen or not. I suspect that if it does happen it will be a little while. I think its probably a fairly big job since bongos is pretty deeply integrated into MazzleUI from what I understand.
Yes bongos3 support IS being added. It is a fairly large underetaking as the portion of mazzleUI that Mazzifies the action bars and sets all the buttons needs to be almost completely rewritten as bongos3 does not handle bars the same way it used too (none of the functions are the same). However it is on the horizon and is coming.
06-07-08, 01:07 PM   #111
Casmiar
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by DocEVL View Post
Yes bongos3 support IS being added. It is a fairly large underetaking as the portion of mazzleUI that Mazzifies the action bars and sets all the buttons needs to be almost completely rewritten as bongos3 does not handle bars the same way it used too (none of the functions are the same). However it is on the horizon and is coming.
That is great to hear. Thank you for taking time out of your game play and real life to help us all out.

Cas
06-11-08, 06:53 PM   #112
ibnuts
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hey, just wanted to thank you docevl for all your hard work. I used to use MazzleUI and had been hoping someone would pick up support of it. Thanks for taking so much of your time to do this
06-11-08, 07:19 PM   #113
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by ibnuts View Post
Hey, just wanted to thank you docevl for all your hard work. I used to use MazzleUI and had been hoping someone would pick up support of it. Thanks for taking so much of your time to do this
Happy to be of service

06-12-08, 04:17 PM   #114
Sarkan-ZdC
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
[2008/06/12 23:56:37-1310-x1]: MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Frames_Login.lua:186: attempt to index global 'ChatFrame5ScrollDownReminderFlash' (a nil value)

------------------

Core 1.17

Any Clue?
06-12-08, 04:38 PM   #115
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Sarkan-ZdC View Post
[2008/06/12 23:56:37-1310-x1]: MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Frames_Login.lua:186: attempt to index global 'ChatFrame5ScrollDownReminderFlash' (a nil value)

------------------

Core 1.17

Any Clue?
What were you doing at the time. Make sure you do not have Prat disabled.

06-13-08, 02:49 AM   #116
Sarkan-ZdC
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by DocEVL View Post
What were you doing at the time. Make sure you do not have Prat disabled.
This is a "on-load" error. I do have Prat disabled and I use chatter as a chat addon
06-13-08, 07:49 AM   #117
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

That is your problem then. You need prat. MazzleUI hides the scrollbars, but uses the chatscrollframereminders from prat instead.
06-13-08, 08:57 AM   #118
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz View Post
That is your problem then. You need prat. MazzleUI hides the scrollbars, but uses the chatscrollframereminders from prat instead.
Hehe Mazzlefizz beat me to the answer.

06-13-08, 09:27 AM   #119
Sarkan-ZdC
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz View Post
Ah. Anyhow, is no big deal, it works, I just get this one error in my bug sack. I raided with Core 1.17 had 0 problems during raid times.

MazzleUI is still the king of all UIs and I love ever since I started to use it

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI for 2.4 ETA